Anime Culture Club

4kids huh?

3 Likes

canā€™t find a better image but in that series all the weapons are censored to those green guns that shoot lasers

screams internally

Or just stuttering.

1 Like

Totally just baiting. Yeah, thatā€™s it, I was definitely 100% baiting. Definitely didnā€™t totally miss the completely obvious title. Lol

1 Like

You should pay more attention when youā€™re browsing the forum while fapping.

anime-surprised-gif-4

1 Like

Got the first box of goodies today from RightStuf, still love how they package stuff. FInally filling up these shelves and I might have to start designating each bookcase by a range of letters due to the abundance of series that begin with A, B, F, K, M, N, R, S, T, U, V. Iā€™m also thinking of keeping the LNs on a separate bookcase from the manga, but I havenā€™t decided yet.

6 Likes

How the fuck can you live with Vol. 5 + 14 of One Punch Man having the VIZ logo in a different color???

1 Like

Different color and different SJ logo size. I just ignore them for the most part right now, Viz and Dark Horse are the biggest offenders with changing the spines. Black Lagoon volume 8 was the first one I got that was all messed up, was pretty fucking annoyed when I got it too.

Hereā€™s some of the worst ones I have that I could think of right away:

2 Likes

Publishers that overlook this kind of shit should be dragged through the street with a horseā€¦naked.
Consistencyā€¦ffs.

But I didnā€™t know Dark Horse also publishes manga.

3 Likes

Zombieland Saga is weird.

4 Likes

DF3

5 Likes

4 Likes

ftfy

3 Likes

Iā€™M just glad they refrained from using gore. Donā€™t care for that with ā€œlivingā€ zombies (guts spilling out and stuff like that).

2 Likes

Went across that on the interweebs. The next Code Geass is a movie. I donā€™t know if itā€™s milking or if it would be actually good. And also I donā€™t know if I would still enjoy Code Geass. It was the anime that started my weeb journey, but since my taste has evolved. (And Lelouch will be alive and making a grandiose return obviously)

2 Likes

I swear there is a season 3 but I canā€™t find it anywhere, only articles on it or some shit.

Code Geass?
No there isnā€™t a S3.

1 Like

There was the side story Akito the exiled

Was Nunallyā€™s side story/ alternate story animated?