Anime Culture Club

Just woke up, back to sleep for me

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I found it amusing how she pushes people around, makeing them do ridiculous things and she does it with such a cheerful expression. It’s like she can’t fathom anyone being anything other than ecstatic to serve/entertain her. Lol

I liked the show.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh shit that’s a dude lmao

Kinda feel like rewatching konosuba now. Also I thought this was getting another season, is it not?
3 Likes

It’s getting a movie, that’s been confirmed. May get another season, it’s a wait and see at this point as far as I know.

Huh I didn’t even notice I had that on my PTW list lmao. I guess that shows how useless the PTW list can be sometimes when you have so much shit in it.

honestly konosuba is so successful it’s going to get one because the money guys will murder people if it doesnt happen

5 Likes

I like Dead Dead Demon’s DEDEDEDEDESTRUCTION already

Back to watching 90s stuff.

4 Likes

What are you reading?

The title is Dead Dead Demon’s DEDEDEDEDESTRUCTION
It’s amazing so far

4 Likes

Did @anon11544174 rub off on ya?

3 Likes

I used to love Macaroni Carwash. Never understood much back then.

wat

Yer telling me youve never seen the 4Kids! dub?
Big /s

I thought about putting the famous “asking for Joel” in there, but since it wasn’t obviously Google-able, I figured I’d leave it out this time. Lol

2 Likes

There wasn’t even a need for that as the title was in the only sentence he wrote.
Kinda makes it even worse.
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To be fair if you say the title out loud someone might think you’re having a stroke.

1 Like