Anime Culture Club

I think all the pictures like that look nice so it would be a nice way to display our fav anime, but as much as I like to think that I’m technically inclined, I don’t think I know how to do that. I mean I have a few ideas so we will see I guess.

1 Like

you can use that website to make a mosaic, plain and simple

When looking over my list I just can’t do it… I can try, but I will never come to a result I will wholeheartedly stand behind. I can pick like 6 or so no problem, but after that I’m choosing between too many to be able to round it out without honorable mentions, etc.

1 Like

Well that’s the challenge of the exercise, being able to bring it down to only 9. Everybody will have difficulties only choosing 9, but that’s the point, so you can reflect on which one you would prioritize.

2 Likes

Top 9 off the top of my head right now…

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
Clannad
RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne
No Game No Life
Dog Days
Ghost In the Shell
Neptune
Katanagatari
Acchi Kocchi

The list would definitely change if I had a look of everything I ever watched… I don’t have a MAL nor will I probably use it, so getting a TOP9 is going to be pretty hard for me.

@Skelterz Here is another that you would definitely use against people:

3 Likes

Good grief, how do I decide…

I guess I’ll put in 9 anime that I think everyone (particularly newcomers to anime) should absolutely watch, no exceptions.

Lucky Star
Angel Beats
Monogatari Series
No Game No Life (plus the film. The film seals the deal)
Konosuba
Shakugan no Shana Season 1, English Dub
Cowboy Bebop and/or Space Dandy
Yumekui Merry
Kure-nai

Damn, I ran out so fast. There are so many that I want to put on there… ;.;

2 Likes

Wow I’m very forgetful, lol I forgot I have one of those on my phone, I was thinking of doing it a few ways all of which would’ve taken a lot longer than using that. lmao

1 Like

Could you do a mosaic please ;_; The most interesting stuff is the visual, can recognize the anime quickly that way and it’s beautiful and colorful

2 Likes

Let’s see… top 9…

Azumanga Daioh
Golden Boy
Tenchi Muyo
K-On!
Dragon Maid
Slayers
Yuru Yuri
Denki gai no Honya san
One Punch Man

That last one was super hard to choose… Shimoneta, Mob Psycho, Violet Evergarden, Takagi san, and Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho all fighting for that spot… I may edit this later when I’m more sober, currently celebrating the end of tax season

1 Like

The movie is so much superior to the series for me imo

I remember having consider that one after Kyoushou Giga. Will take a look at it again.

plox… a visual
kon14

2 Likes

Probably tomorrow… too inebriated atm

3 Likes

Status update:
So, I checked out DeathNote today and all I can say is wow, it is fantastic! The more I watch these I get it. So yeah I think I am ready to join the " dark side" and go full weeb. I was talking to @TeckMonster and made a MAL account. :grinning:

3 Likes

Death Note is nice but it reaches a point that has you ask “why the fuck did they make another season after that”

3 Likes

I haven’t finished yet. I did enjoy the movie, and I am at the part wherelight kills Ray Penbur and the detectives meet up with L for the first time. Also for your music question earlier… text will be blurred

1 Like

Nah the second arc is very important, people give it a lot of shit because it isn’t more of the same

1 Like

I thought Willem Dafoe was the perfect Ryuk

2 Likes

Agreed.

Funny part about the film and the movie is I still do not get why L is such a recluse who is addicted to sugar. Am I missing something?

For that higher brain function or some such

1 Like

Too much effort lol.

1 Like