Anime Culture Club

What makes you so sure? When do they normally announce the next season to a series and when do you think they will announce the next season of overlord? When do you think the next season will air?

Depends on a lot of things. Some get approved before the end of the season like MHA, others it can take years. Just keep an eye on the news, though for you it should show up a notification when it gets added to the MAL database.

Immensely popular. Not top tier popularity like MHA for example, but still incredibly popular. Add to that the story isn’t over and you end up with another season as nearly inevitable.

When do you think the next season of overlord will be announced and when do you think it will air?

In the future.

After it was announced.

2 Likes

Lmao I’m deceased. Black clover got us real good

I actually hate myself, I literally left the last episode of this series unwatched, I need to finish it lmao, I also want to watch and finish the rest of the series.

2 Likes

Ok @Skelterz care to explain what the hell you got me to watch?

wtf is this weird art style fan service opening that I’m oddly enjoying but feel a similar kind of uncomfortable I felt watching ME!ME!ME!

Same, lmao real shit though I love whoever put this in, not sure if it is slightly different in the translation but it should be more or less the same in Japanese right?

1 Like

Pure insanity

I kind of want to watch it but kinda don’t at the same time. I guess I will binge it real quick before I forget about it like all the other series I felt the same way about and forgot.

Ur favorite bs

2 Likes

Yes, also the Opening has the same vibe as Princess Resurrection

Could use more plot

1 Like

What normal anime OP has the most #plot in it? @Kat You know maybe?

Alright, got 16TB of fresh HDDs installed today.
Must. Get. All. Anime.

1 Like

FTFY

1 Like

I don’t have a single hentai video on my PC.

same

6 Likes

0UmKtd4

8 Likes

as a religious person, how have I not realized the memery potential of that verse lol

3 Likes