Anime Culture Club

1 Like

This one is better

2 Likes

Itā€™s fucking hilarious how accurately this matches up to Evangelion.

Buy more water filters and male vitality!

Only if he starts voicing upcoming anime.

1 Like

If the NA distributors who dub anime werenā€™t so left leaning this would be possible.

True, but itā€™s still been pretty damn good.

4 Likes

Watched Jayztwocents video on Bld and I saw that. Mawaru Penguindrum and Madoka Madica <3 . Yup the workers have good tatse. I immediatly recognised the Mawaru Penguindrum one at the beginning of the video even if it was totally out of focus. (and now I want itā€¦)

1 Like

No mention of Golden Boy though?

Never watched it

1 Like

One Punch Man, Mawaru Penguindrum, Madoka Magica, Attack on Titan, Jayz Head, Fate/Apocrypha, Claymore (?), Gintama, no idea.

???, ???, Naruto Shitpooden, ???, other guyā€™s head, Jayzā€™ head, Goku v Superman, Sword Art Online, Saint Seiya (?).

The two bottom left look super familiar, but Iā€™m drawing blanks on them.

1 Like

canā€™t believe I missed that oneā€¦

Looks like Rurouni Kenshin in there next to Golden Boy before the heads again.

I think youā€™re right on Rurouni Kenshin, itā€™s hard mentally comparing an anime you watch in 360p a decade ago to a blurry still with YouTube compression.

More wall:

So top middle is Tom Cruise, unsure of what top right is, although the rifle looks like a WA 2000.

Unsure of bottom left, but the next one in is Steins;Gate, then thereā€™s the Garra one, a four square of Rurouni Kenshin, Golden Boy, GTO, and an unknown, followed by Spice and Wolf, then Magi.

2 Likes

Can it be Serial Experiment Lain?

Yes, donā€™t mistake my criticism for disliking a series, Iā€™m more critical of shows i like (except Eromanga Sensei thatā€™s garbage).

I like how Slime handles the OPness of the mc, he/it is looking for the next thing not just relying on being over powered to move forward.

1 Like

So do you all think we will get another season of overlord? Or do you think the last season was the last one to be aired?

There will definitely be another, i just wont be watching

Just finished up all of the Working!! stuff. Really good stuff imo. Highly recommended. Similar vibes to Denki-gai no Honya-san, ridiculous characters and rom-com put together in a believable way.

1 Like