Anime Culture Club

OwO what’s this? a fuwwy fwiend? pounces on you

4 Likes

You are cancer

2 Likes

Jokes on me. I almost threw up a little in my mouth while typing that.
Might need a few showers to feel less…eww.

4 Likes

A… friend…?
Screenshot_2018-11-17%20MyAnimeList%20net%20-%20Panel%20
4659e1fc22dfeee84663d51cb18bbdb8

7 Likes

Save the water, you will get used to it

7 Likes

just watched that episode today, the dead eyes from the priestess kills me XD

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Rero_rero

1 Like

Real shit that’s exactly how it be though.

The last 4 minutes of the new goblin slayer was stupid and I absolutely hate whoever decided that doing that was ok. literally spent the last 4 minutes of the episode on different shots on one scene where the characters aren’t even moving or talking and then we get to look at a birds fucking eye. Like for 4 god damn minutes, that’s a lot of time in a 24 minute episode that could’ve been used for something better.

Also new SAO episode was good but the overall story was ruined by the last two episode in the real world, because a certain amount of time that is relatively short passed in the real world we skipped ahead 2 years in the virtual world and in the end Kirito had to explain what was going on, which I really hate, if there are important events or just things that are needed to keep the story understandable it shouldn’t be done through narration, flashbacks are ok if done right but they didn’t even do that, just legit Narrated the last 2 years which had some important things happen as to how they got to where they are now which also, if we actually watched as it happened, would’ve been great points to set up future events and characters via literary devices. Wasted opportunity really, would’ve made the series so much better.

The moment the scene switches to the canary.

Canary’s eye reflection shot

The moment the ending theme starts.

Not 4 minutes, but I do dislike the eye reflection shot a lot. So I partially agree with you there, but based on what happens after, I think they should of dragged out some of the earlier action to fill time.

1 Like

I decided to catch up to this since I never got to watch season 2

2 Likes

of Working!! or Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!

If it’s the former can confirm is good, am currently about halfway through season 2

Edit:
I am dumb… it’s clearly the latter, not some odd photoshop…

for whatever reason I thought Yuuta looked like Souta…

1 Like

Tokyo ghoul re second season still going down in scores.

Do you all think this means it might be the last season?

Also just learned the manga’s author got bored of the series so rushed its ending, not sure why he didn’t just put it on hiatus and work on another series for a while and return to it when he felt like it. Maybe whoever was publishing it wouldn’t let him, if so then whoever prevented him for putting it on hiatus is dummy stupid.

Where have you seen this?

1 Like

Chibi

https://myanimelist.net/anime/38256/Magia_Record__Mahou_Shoujo_Madoka☆Magica_Gaiden

good4

2 Likes

Alright real shit someone gonna tell me wtf kinda genre or type of music is in the background of this song? like not the singing but the music playing

it’s folk something, not sure on what the other genre in there is but definitely folk