Anime Culture Club

Found the Megumin I want, isn’t coming out till Jan of next year though.

also,

• I like the chibi style
  • ew chibi

0 voters

Nendroid does a decent job with figures tbh.

Plus you get a few faces and accessories.

1 Like

yeah it seems extremely nice for the price. Anything else of this quality is about double it seems.

1 Like

so winter 2019
got 2 made in abyss movies, 3 psycho pass, youjo senki, fate, code gaess, and dungeon girls.

on the tvside mob psycho 2 hype but everything else is feeling meh for me. and ofc eromanga ova which TOTALLY is not going to be hentai for sure.

anyone hyped for anything? is their some jewel in the tv section i cant see?

2 Likes

Man already looking to the next season lol

Well im hyped for more Mob but also Kakeguruixx and Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka

Liking this one quite a bit, I’m like 22 episodes through Hajime No Ippo

I’ve been rewatching Casshern Sins. I forgot how the show is a slow burn. There are a lot of moments of quiet on the show that emphasize the world is over. I am enjoy the rewatch.

On Bluray news front in February a complete edition of Parasyste Maximum will come out. I liked the anime but I didn’t want to pay so much for a part 1 and 2.

1 Like

There’s a shoujo-ai made by Doga Kobo coming out so I’ll be watching that. Mob of course.

Kemono Friends has a second season coming, first season seems to be fairly highly rated, I’ve not seen it yet though.

Made in Abyss movies are just recaps of the first season.

I’m pretty excited for Wokatoi ova.

Seems they’re going to release the last 2 episodes of Marchen Madchen finally, trash show but I’ll watch anyway…

3D kanojo is getting its second season, I’ll probably watch that too, even though it’s pretty garbage.

Seems to be quite a few decent shows in genres I’m not that interested in.

1 Like

I love the lie that is the Asobi Asobase intro, I’d like to know what the lyrics are and if they play into the lie.

do you know about the irl drama of that show?

Why ask, just tell us. Now I want to know

so the producers and crew wanted to take the show in a darker more adult direction and the studio said “fuck that” and fired some people and then pretty muc everyone working on the project quit.

tldr season 1 probably isnt going to be much like season 2 as the people making it are different people.

3 Likes

I just want the second season!

I don’t know. Code Geass was the first anime I watched that introduced me to anime and made me begin watch me anime (excluding those I’ve seen on tv when I was young). I really like it and watch both season twice (only anime I’ve done that up to now, although there would be a lot I would ready to watch a second time) but with the evolution of my taste I don’t know if I will still enjoy it.

Plus I’m still mad at Boukoku no Akito, was never able to put myself back in the mood to finish it.

Finally finished Asobi Asobase, the final skit was perfect:
“how do we make this end?”
Cut to ending theme

2 Likes

LOLI SCREAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO desu

1 Like

They’re just the compilation of the show, not new content (unless they go out of their way to add scenes).

Well shit, I was looking forward to its underlying plot. RIP Kemonofriends.

thats a bridge too weird for me

This track is fucking great!

Also fuck Hanoko’s voice actor’s voice, jesus christ, ear piercing screeches.
2 Likes

Honestly I’m done, I’ve been putting off rewatching a silent voice for the 8th time for too long. I’m watching it today.