Anime Culture Club

inb4 removed
2 Likes

Lol already seen it, am confuzzled muh boi.

I just watched princess mononoke for the first time, gotta say I didn’t really like it, it just didn’t really hit the same notes for me as other Miyazaki films have. It is probably one I had to watch as a little kid to have had that happen sadly. I thought there was some serious romance in there for whatever reason but I guess not. Like I really thought there was gonna be romance in there, idk why I did but that was quite a bummer for me.

Sign me up for the marriage license muh boi

Which figurine should I put on the dash of my Toyota?

• Rem, demon form
  • Megumin

0 voters

1 Like

Find a bobble head lmfao.
Also hope you park under shade a lot. RIP paint, shes going to be pure white in a year.

1 Like

I’ll go that route if I can find one that’s decent.

Time to hit up kewld00d with a 3d printed model.

Ew. The only prints I would consider using for that purpose are submersion prints and he doesn’t have one of those printers they’re still a small fortune

Good ole acetone vapor death chamber?

Ya’ll sure do like megumin.

5 Likes

Ur dead to me

2 Likes

AirCav Megumin approves

3 Likes

Finished reading Kawai Complex, holy shit i love how it violently shifts from romance to comedy. What is really amazing about that is it continues to develop its characters, the comedy doesn’t undercut the progression but rather reinforces it.

I always harp on Eromanga Sensei for undercutting any serious development and that is because it’s attempt at comic relief serves to turn your attention away like the preceding moments never happened while Kawai digs deep into what happened but in a twisted comedic fashion.

So…unlike in Eromanga-sensei they’re actually fucking?

no lol

can’t wait for my CDS to come in

1 Like

Gotta say gridman is one of my favorites this season simply because of rikka and her thiccc thighs
1 Like

Wow… I’m not watching anything that’s really popular it seems… other than bunny, goblins, and slime.

1 Like

yourewelcomebro

1 Like