Anime Culture Club

That’s what I dont like about any anime themes, they’re just a anime wallpaper and a bad color scheme

1 Like

Sounds like you should make one yourself then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And with low-resolution, low taste icons when they decide to change those.

2 Likes

Don’t have the talent

1 Like

Yes so far off the list i was watching a a few episodes here and there and i got to Ergo Proxy and stopped dead in my tracks it has been to good.

2 Likes

I’d like a theme useing colors from A Lull in the Sea.
I like the various shads of blue.

Not overly fond of the MC blue pants, but I do really like his sweater.

2 Likes

I’ll share mine when I get home, but I think it’s more bland then that one.

1 Like

There’s a thread for that :wink:

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/official-post-your-desktop-mobile-screenshot-thread/74865

3 Likes

Just finished

Wish it had a second season, I would’ve liked seeing them in the other world.

Desktop background.

And my phone background.

Don’t let @w.meri worry you. It’s true that there’s a thread for such things, but it pretty inactive and they don’t seem to give feedback either. I’d also argue that you’d want feedback from fellow weebs, and this is the place for that (as long as it’s anime related of course).

3 Likes

I watched that a while ago, but I don’t even remember what it’s about. I do remember #plot though.

I already forgot too, lol jk but it is like people do shit in another world and come back to our world and do more shit and that shit is really good because they are really strong and shit from being in the other world.

Does that jog your memory of it?

1 Like

Not really. It’s OK though. If I really wanted to remember I’d rewatch some of it.

@HippyTree I though of another really good anime to recommend to you.

1st episode is meh, but the second one should have you hooked.

3 Likes

Your vocabulary don’t seem very large…

But if you like that go watch Re:Creatotrs. It’s pretty much what you have said, but quality.

3 Likes

Lol I was trying to make that description as stupid and vague as possible… and shit

I watched like 10 episodes of that and have been meaning to get back into it but haven’t gotten around to it. Lol I started that months ago.

It’s here @TheDiddilyHorror

2 Likes

Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

A E S T H E T I C A

/music plays

When is that airing? I wanna watch it already.

probably summer or fall

I was thinking, as there is new members discussing about anime here, well we could do 3x3 where we select our top 9 anime up to this day to give an overview of everybody preferences. But like strictly a 3x3, not a 4x4, no honorable mention, strictly the top 9 which a require a work to scale down and select what we want to include or not. What do you think eh?

Something like that

From left to right, up to down

Princess Mononoke
Madoka Magica
Made in Abyss
Kara no Kyoukai
Clannad
Mawaru Penguindrum
Kyoukai no Kanata
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Yuri Kuma Arashi

5 Likes