Anime Culture Club

Suzuka’s daughter
rsz_fuuka25

Holy shit, @Kat!
Since fuuka met truck-kun seo’s next manga has to he an isekai where Fuuka becomes a bard adventurer

1 Like

Once again, reading it out loud and GTranslate provides two very different understandings, lol.

1 Like

Hmm.
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Coppelion
Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace
Zankyou no Terror
Now and Then, Here and There
Blue Gender
Monster

You really need to watch Monster. It fits what you are looking for. I imported it from Australia to get the whole series.

3 Likes

Finished up all the Candy Boy stuff. Pretty good shoujo-ai, but too short. Could’ve benefited from being a full 12 episode season rather than 3, 1ep OVAs of various lengths, and a 6ep season of 15min episodes.

Also, I now have more on my completed (198) than ptw (192) list finally

I’ve just noticed I’ve never got Spirited Away OST
non-non-biyori-gif-13-1

1 Like

So I finished this series finally

It was alright, episode 4 is my fav for reasons

2 Likes

Good series, needs moar

I mean it was alright, I don’t necessarily want more seasons but if it does get more I’d watch em. I really liked how Anna’s and Okuma’s relationship was kinda wack but fun.

It does, but Anna’s voice actress died.

1 Like

yeah… sad times…

Wait real shit?

1 Like

unfortunately yes

That’s so weird, like everyone who is any amount popular in japan seems to die from some sort of illness, like everywhere else popular people die from old age mostly. Like really the only popular people in murica get shot or some shit and that’s no where near as often as people in Japan are dying from illness. Like what’s going on over there.

No boom-sticks allowed.

1 Like

The horrid Japanese cold is a deadly one my boi.
Honestly no clue, just shit luck. People are dying every day, shit thousands every second.
Not to mention the population density of Japan (did the napkin math)
Its land is only 4% of USA in sq miles but its population is 40% of USA’s as well.
Shieet, in Japan, thats about 900 people per square mile on average. Obviously the population density is through the roof in places like Tokyo.

4 Likes

Obviously, I’m just saying illness seems to strike so many popular people in Japan compared to other places such as murica, like Miyazaki must be god or something to have gotten so old and is still goin at it. Like the only dead murican that died of an illness that I can remember off the top of my head is that one lazy town dude whereas I can think of a handful of popular Japanese people who died to illness, though I can’t remember their names all too well cus their names are Japanese obviously.

Maybe the amount of stress they face daily is putting a major dent on their immune system.
As if living as a normal Japanese citizen was not stressful enough (based off information I read, may not be accurate lol) but they also have thousands if not millions of people that look up to them.

Hajime no ippo

End of episode 11

Watch it

Misaki’s Engl voice in the dub for Kaichou wa Maid-sama is…not a fitting choice. Has kinda like a “the mom that tries to be funny” feel to it. Anyway, she sounds too old for the character.