Anime Culture Club

The dub is actually pretty good, though.
And only after rewatching it for the x-th time I notice things I completely missed before (like “Uncle” Cocytus in the 1st season).

Looks like I finally need to start reading the manga if I want to get some answers now, instead of waiting for S4 to be announced.

2 Likes

Yeah I knew that is what it is called and who it is by which was why I was like why can’t I find this anywhere I have all the info I need to find it.

Oof Rimuru bout to get a stummy ache with the fighting about to go down in his stummy.

prepare for sadness

Also just saw this

Def gonna be a flop, there is no character development in our superhero movies for the most part and the little there is isn’t the focus of any of the movies. My hero academia is all about character development rather than the story itself so it just isn’t going to work out from the get go.

1 Like

Is this anime good?

@Kat consult this boi and hit him with the knowledge.

2 Likes

Its alright, same creator as Fuuka/ kimi no iru machi

Its not a complete adaptation so you’re left wanting.

Just do what Edge of Tomorrow did, rework the entire thing to fit a western audience.

Oh wait we have that, x-men.

the author is a meme that’s all you need to know.

1 Like

I thought it was done quite well

So there is no ending and the romance is left unsettled?

Watching RWBY atm
lmfao
All I am thinking of is
俺はおちんちんが大好きなんだよ

I can’t recall where the anime leaves off but the manga follows the characters all the way through college.

Reading it out loud and google translate provides two very different translations…

1 Like

Yeah I read the spoilers and they Have a kid

Its papa Franku reference.
Also whoops, fucked up 好き fixed.

Who is the titular character in Fuuka

What?