Anime Culture Club

I’ll keep it on my list then.
I’ve reached the point where I’m waiting for the new releases of my collecting series to come out, with some due next week or so but others won’t release until Q1/2 next year.
A new HDD might have priority though. Kinda want one of those 8TB ones just for all my anime. The 3TB one is getting more and more full with each season…

1 Like

time for NAS

7 Likes

NAS are expensive (ever looked at those prices? and those are usually without the drives) and I don’t care for another thing sucking electricity next to my PC (I also don’t care for any kind of RAID setup).

Hm…8TB are still ~200€ per HDD. I guess I’ll wait until the prices drop. Swapping out my HDDs for 4TB ones seems stupid.

But enough with the off-topic.

Is it known yet how many episodes the 3rd season of Fairy Tail will have?

Ew, QNAP.

im building one from spare parts, to hold my hentai anime

its a meme @Novasty let it go

bought a bunch more music from japan
including the ending theme for Fate/Extra Last Encore

I suddenly want the German versions of Vol 71
whoa tokyo pop distributes bleach in germany? not giving them another fucking penny

what happens when you run of hentai but theirs still space on the nas?

1 Like

find more hentai of course

1 Like

WTF, the euro covers for Bleach are so much better

1 Like

3 Likes

random search result from amazon

1 Like

German manga reads and anime sounds weird.

But I wish they went for the French cover of the Goblin Slayer LN for all langauge versions. While the English one matches the style of the manga, the French LN cover looks really cool.

6,50€ German
8,50€ English
For whatever reason…

But the English box sets are actually reasonably priced.
1-21 for 86€ (individually would be 178€).

1 Like

TokyoPop can die in a fire
pretty sure they still hold a few good licenses in NA even though they closed up ages ago

Which one was it that’s available in German but not English?

TokyoPop doesn’t exist in North America any more, haven’t for quite some time

off the top of my head they still hold Karin: Chibi Vampire and Butterfly as well as Welcome to the NHK both novel and manga

1 Like

I can’t buy them on Amazon here either. They don’t have all volumes and most of the ones they have are in Italian or Spanish -_-

Aw, man. The scene in Overlord S2 where Ainz recognizes Tuare as the older sister of the girl in the adventurer group he traveled with as Momon but was killed by Clementine because he read her diary reminds me so much of the kind of RPGs where you have to read everything to see connections between characters and situations. I like that nod to details pieced together. Without Ainz having that knowledge she would likely had a different future.

1 Like

Yall need Jesus

Jesus has all the answers!

2 Likes

Nah man, let me introduce you to the only real religion

Now that I actually look at this pic her leg looks broken. Lol like they need to move the knee caps further in

Checkout r/thighdeology bask in the holy light.

1 Like

Not enough Rikka