Anime Culture Club

I thought of posting that one too

ye lol

Well, I guess I won’t be seeing Liz and the Blue Bird in theaters because I am no driving to San Francisco or Sacramento…

pretty fucking annoyed they don’t partner with more theaters.

1 Like

So Netflix is making 5 anime series:

Wait and see if they will be good.

I’ll be honest, I don’t have high hopes for those series

Probably. I read the descriptions and don’t see them being great… they could be okayish though. But I prefer my anime to be good.

1 Like

I don’t have any hope for about 80% of Netflix’s original content

In my case it looks more fun in anime than it actually is because I have nobody to play it with so it ends up just being me grinding by myself and sometimes having a friend play it off and on or just some random person I played with for a few hours and never saw again. Also it seems like the anime stuff has a lot more depth than a lot of mmos, probably the most in depth mmo I played has been black desert online because it has so much shit and I can get pretty complicated.

2 Likes

As long as the pacific rim anime has the good kind of mecha action from the movies I will like the anime. It also must half a waifu material character and it will be good.

Episode 6 of this series has me dead

lmao, def something I’d do with my friends.

Don’t know why but re listening to this song, first thing that popped into my head was the opening to black lagoon.

2 Likes

Finished season 2 & 3 of Overlord in one day. Haha

Still very interesting to watch, but I wasn’t feeling the 2nd season as much as the 3rd, but the 1st was best IMO.

I’m not generally fond of OP characters, but Ainz does it in such a way that I don’t seem to lose interest. Season 2 I did find myself losing interest a few times, but that’s because of a lack of Ainz, if he’s on the screen the show has 100% of my attention.

(Spoiler) RIP Gazef. I have so much respect for that character, and man Ainz was being a real dick trying to persuade him to join. Honestly didn’t really like Ainz in that last battle at all.

Altered Carbon looks interesting. World, setting and (mostly) the characters were interesting in original series but the story little bit lackluster imo.

I have a feeling they’re gonna do something with Gazef later down the line.

5 Likes

I hope not. (Spoilers) they can’t keep bringing people back to life or death won’t mean anything.

1 Like

I think Ainz is likely going to respect Gazef’s wishes to not be revived. The main man seems to sit on that Lawful Evil kind of personality.

2 Likes

No I meant with his character, like having something to do with the story like his body being used for something.