If everyone’s the MC, then nobody is.

1 Like

Trump is the main character of this anime

3 Likes

idk, I’m not really into Hearthstone.

1 Like

@Skelterz
I got this from Japan:

I haven’t taken out the figure yet. Soonish TM.

6 Likes

Amiami?

Ebay from a seller I’ve bought from before.

So i’ve never actually watch ghost in the shell… If I intend to just watch 1 which should i go with? the original rendition or?.. are some sequels to others? which ones are remakes? how does this shit work there’s a billion of them.

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex and the original anime film. Both are separate but both are good.

1 Like

I would go with the og movie as much as i enjoyed Stand Alone Complex (the series) the movie is still #1 to me

I haven’t bothered with Arise myself.

1 Like

If you want to be profoundly confused Innocence is pretty good lol

1 Like

I still don’t know what to make of it.

1 Like

The imagery is balls to wall

1 Like

Remember when Anime was trying to push animation and what was expressed? Those anime still happen but they are not common.

1 Like

Seriously.

Flip Flappers has some crazy visuals

2 Likes

WEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Alright, guess I’ll watch this one subbed since you guys are talking about it so much.

This also helped to convince me.

I mean it can’t be that bad right… right? lol
Oh, there’s a couple of episodes dubbed already. yay

Welcome @Even747! Looks like you will fit right in here.

4 Likes

I really don’t get the noise about it. The anime is exactly like the manga.
The person who wrote this sounds exactly like all the other triggered snowflakes. The rating of 9 is confusing though, as this doesn’t read like satire.
No, it’s not some generic fantasy isekai happy go lucky anime with an overpowered and annoying MC with a harem.

2 Likes

tbh looking back at the first episode, it really relies on the shock factor to keep people in, we dont know much about the first introduced character other than the fact that shes not ready to fight, Goblin slayer seems to be just bland and good at killing, and only at the end do we get a small explanation to their world.

on the other hand the lack of info does leave a lot to be filled in for future episodes, but theres no major plot point thing that makes me want to keep watching (SAO and finishing the game, Steinsgate and finding the perfect timeline, Erased and finding the killer, etc)

I should rephrase my old statement:
Shock factor 101/10 would goblin again
plot quality 5/10
Animation style 6.5/10

That’s one point of view. Another one is that it instantly shows what kind of threat the goblins are and what a grim world it is, making the other adventurers look like assholes for brushing them off as small fries and only looking for demons and other big monsters. While they’re still helping people by killing those monsters, their motivations seems to be fame. Goblins are a real threat for small villages and should not be taken lightly. While they’re only the size of a child with equal intelligence, it’s their numbers that pose a serious danger. And Goblin Slayer - with his past - is the only one who acknowledges them.

2 Likes