Anime Culture Club

5 Likes

3 Likes

I liked this, but only because it has avatar the last airbender as the gif, or I guess the legend of korra.

So i caught up on Zombie Land Sagaā€¦

What the fuck did i just watch?

2 Likes

A trash can eating out Garbage.

The most enjoyable garbage this season

2 Likes

Besides the awful cg in episode 3 its not completely garbage

Its the only idol show i can stand

1 Like

Iā€™m about to finish bakuman, so prepare for a wall of text lmao

Catching up on the Fate/Extra i fell asleep through and episode 9 definitely features Hajime Uedaā€™s art
FateExtra_09_1-700x385

2 Likes

That episode could be be called Why Nero is the Best Saber.

1 Like

Blue saber is a complete tard though, still wanting the grail following /zero, ive got no respect for her.

1 Like

Funi is acting screwy in vrv already, better sub to funi sooner rather than later

Red best 5ever

2 Likes

Damn, 75 episodes, in 75 episodes and just the few days it took to watch them I felt I went through Mashiro and Takagiā€™s lives with them, the series started with them still in grade school when they were 14 and 75 episodes later they were 24. I loved every one of these 75 episodes, not a single one was wasted or of poor quality. I love how time progressed in this series, it was smooth and when there were time skips it was never jarring this is probably my number one favorite thing about this series that really made it one of my favorites and is how I felt like I was living alongside them over 10 years when it was only a few days for me. My second favorite thing is kinda hard for me to choose between the characters and the romance, on one hand I loved almost all of the characters and the only one I hated (Iwase) was because she was an actual bitch for most of it and even at the end she was still pretty nasty, but the other characters and how we saw them grow throughout the 10 years, and not just the main characters but the supporting characters too were pretty well fleshed out and grew as well, but just starting with Mashiro and Takagi it was beautiful and touching watching them go from 14 year olds just starting on their dreams and being good but not the best and starting their romances to being 24 and being successful, married, and just grown in general as characters in those 10 years. As for the supporting characters (which one of them, Hiramaru, is my favorite character in the series) we watched them grow over the 10 years, we saw Nakai realize his dreams and then have his dreams get crushed but then coming back and maybe becoming a better person because of Hiramaru and Yoshidaā€™s plan to make him become a ā€œsuper mangakaā€ or whatever, we saw Fukeda go from just being an assistant to having 2 mangas get serialized and being a strong rival for Mashiro and Takagi, we saw Aoki go from being somewhat of a bitch to being a caring friend and then Hiramaruā€™s wife after his hilarious confession I was lmao during that, she never really got far as a mangaka but she did have a good go when Nakai was her artist, we saw or rather heard from Mashiroā€™s perspective of Azuki growing from an aspiring voice actress to a fairly popular and good voice actressSadly we didnā€™t get too much on her but oh well, we saw Hiramaru go from being a depressed slacker to being a really happy slacker who occasionally works hard we also saw him get married and he always had the funniest moments on the series, we saw Miyoshi go from just being Azukiā€™s friend to dating and soon after marrying Takagi, their relationship is my favorite in the series, but Hiramaruā€™s comes in at a close second, funny how the main relationship of the series isnā€™t even on my radar tbh, thereā€™s a few others that are really fleshed out and done well but Iā€™m kinda too lazy to get around to them, I started slacking on the last few anyways lol. And as for the romance I basically explained it in the characters part but Iā€™m gonna say again how much I really like Miyoshiā€™s and Takagis, itā€™s a really nice one. Sadly the music wasnā€™t anything special it was just kinda there, it certainly worked but it wasnā€™t Violet Evergarden OST good, itā€™s not one Iā€™m going to listen to outside of the anime. Iā€™ve gotta say, Iā€™ve laughed while watching this series as much as I did in grand blue, though not as hard most of the time, but there were a few times when I laughed pretty hard, Iā€™m pretty sure those times were mostly when Hiramaru was doing something. My 3rd favorite thing about this anime was just them making anime and the rankings, thereā€™s this one game called game dev tycoon and I love it, this aspect of the anime really reminded me of it and how itā€™s kinda just you at the beginning but you soon get more team members and you make something and try to make it really good and have high rankings and high sales and shit, I just really liked that aspect and how they always had high tension and we were feeling the exact same way as Mashiro and Takagi, when they were excited I was excited, when they were super excited I was super excited, when they were jumping up and down yelling yay I was just super excited cus I aint getting up to jump up and down to yell yay, but my heart was racing like I was just from watching them I guess lol, and when they were sad because they didnā€™t do good enough I was sad.

I want to talk about how time passed in this anime again because I just feel like they did such a great job at this, I literally felt like I just lived out years of my life in a matter of days, like thinking back on this series Iā€™m thinking of damn I just watched them go from being 14 to being 24 like it happened irl, like I just lived those 10 years and watched them go from being 14 to being 24. idk itā€™s just crazy and itā€™s kinda weird because Iā€™m thinking damn I was just 14 and now Iā€™m in college and I feel the exact same way when I think that as I do when Iā€™m thinking of how I just saw them go from 14 to 24.

But honestly if you like romance, watch this for the romance, if you like character good development just watch it for that, if you like a good story watch it for that, if you like anime about making shit, again, watch it for that. And most importantly if you want an anime with the perfect progression of time that makes you feel like you just lived through 10 years of someones life even though it was a few days, watch it for that. Honestly watch it period, any reason at all watch it. Just watch it

2 Likes

Now itā€™s time to finish up season 2 of code geass I guess. I havenā€™t watched a slice of life in a while so that was a nice breather from action anime. Iā€™d like to watch another SoL soonish I miss the feeling I get during those.

Also time for bed lmao well past 2 in the morning Iā€™m tired af

The manga was better

Mother fucker! Its not slice of life

You know what, I donā€™t even care Iā€™m too tired to look shit up like what genres it is rn

You watched it, itā€™s a shonen battle manga

You havenā€™t even watched the anime stop trying to trick me

1 Like