Anime Culture Club

going to need to watch that, since the manga ends with episode 3, so I am curious with everything that happens after it.

Yeah it was kinda weird how it ended like that on episode 3, I was about to comment that I was just content with that was gonna put it as completed after the previous post lol but I decided I’ll finish it.

So since the manga ended there does that mean everything from now on is anime original?

no, LN has like 8 volumes.

Shit is good right? Two episodes may be a little early but this is going to be better than FranXX hands down.

1 Like

I mean, yeah if ya know what I mean

But it’s more like

Lol I read that the director or someone told the person drawing her character to make her ass big and her thighs thicc. ngl kinda feel like finding all the good pics and setting them as my wallpaper slideshow on my pc

I don’t

Damn, I’ve been pumping out these bakuman episodes like nothing. But god damn they are good.

Honestly I’m having so much fun with this series, @TeckMonster You’d love this one too, the romance is fairly light in most episodes but it can get deep in a few and is really nice overall. But that’s just the romance, the passage of time in this series is amazing and smooth, no jarring time skips or anything, and the conflicts are handled well (the part that kinda set how well done the conflicts are done for me was the part when Mashiro sees Takagi kissing miyoshi and how that played out, you’ll see what I mean I don’t want to spoil it.), and one of my favorite things is how it feels like they keep getting better, like whoever made this did so well at that because we don’t really see how they are getting better or it just doesn’t feel that way but you do get the sense of progression and whatnot in their skills and the whole feel and all.

Bottom line @TeckMonster I want you watching this ASAP lol, You’ll like it a lot I know it. And then I can talk with you about it.

If you didn’t notice I updated the post you replied to to answer what I meant

I saw, just dont get the innuendo

I feel like Rikka is gonna give zero two a run for her money, though you can’t really compare the two since zero two has horns.

1 Like

Zero Two is top tier waifu material, the show just didn’t do her justice.

Shame Gridman is 12 episodes

A mix between zero two and rikka would be awesome, rikka’s thiccnes and school girlness and zero two’s everything else.

1 Like

Or just A1 pictures not fucking up
(Yeah im blaming them for that mess)

I rather watch anime that fit my interests.

2 Likes

obviously, it was a joke though

from what anime? wheres that joke from? can someone tell me what anime this is?

I can’t get enough of this ending

3 Likes

Best ending of 2018 right there

1 Like

I checked the 6 streaming services I have access to and the dub wasn’t on any of them, so I’ll probably pass for now.

So annoying when this happens.

Hulu should have it