Anime Culture Club

Is this you boyo?

Actually, this is pretty damn funny, looking forward to it.

2 Likes

But itā€™s only DATABASE DATABASE, not DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE.

Wow, the CGI in Overlord III is really bad.

1 Like

Is the show itself good?

DATABASE DATABASE JUST LIVING IN THE DATABASE WOAHHHH, something something, AS THE MADNESS OF THE SYSTEM GROWS

And donā€™t forget the NO NO NO NO YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

1 Like

But donā€™t forget wonderful wonder world

Its ok, just passing the time

what anime?

/s

1 Like

Ok ok, ya got me

2 Likes

I kinda wanna go finish rewatching log horizon now, I made it to the festival arc in season 1 before I stopped rewatching it.

1 Like

Nice, just got Masamune kunā€™s Revenge manga vol 2 and 3 for $5 each. Definitely want to collect the series.

Is the manga different from the anime? The anime was complete garbage

It should be following the manga but I will find out later.
Anime ended abruptly. I donā€™t know I was enjoying it quite a bit watching Masamune make an ass of himself.

HE IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL NOW, A VIRGIN CHAD!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s about what manga volumes used to sell for here (was 5.20ā‚¬).
Now theyā€™re 7-16ā‚¬ depending on the series.
This is insanity. INSANITY!
What a cruel world we live in.

1 Like

Damn, really!?
I guess when it went from niche to slightly mainstream to mainstream the price hike is real.
Yeah, most manga I have picked up is $12 USD as the base line, with a couple of volumes dropping to $10 USD.

Going to open a WTS thread for my kidney, good condition, slightly used. Never had stones, heavy coffee tolerance, OBO.

2 Likes

Soul Eater even had a promo discount for the first volume which made it 50% off.

I call BS, pointing at your name :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Despite the name, I am less inclined to drink, especially now.
Didnā€™t have the burning desire to get shitfaced beyond recognition.
Its mostly paying homage to my old gamer tag Drunken Beaner, same implication just less direct.
Liver is in good condition too, wonder if I can saw it in half and keep the other half preserved with flex tape :thinking:

3 Likes

You should join a diving club. Maybe @anon11544174 knows one.

Shieeet, I wish, I am in the central valley of California, smack dab in the center of the desert state.
Large bodies of water fit for diving are probably non-existent.
All the beaches or oceans are green or brown looking water lol.

Diving would be really cool though, plus I need a hobby to occupy my time since I stopped playing games.
Heavily considering selling my parts. Easier to deal with here than my local area, except for graphics cards.

There usually tends to be people willing to pay what you ask for unless its over msrp.

1 Like

After watching grand blue even though it had nothing to do with diving really but like 2 episodes, I have decided to get my diving certification or license or whatever it is over spring break.

3 Likes

Good luck boyo!

Kind of reminds me of giggukā€™s video with the theme of sports anime getting nerds to actually like a sport and learn to play that sport.

1 Like