Anime Culture Club

Today’s attack on titan episode was pretty boring, nothing happened, waste of time really. You can easily skip this episode and know what is going on when you start the next one. Also, the part at the end after the credits was kinda dumb to put in that episode, seemed like something to just keep people watching because they knew that episode was so boring that people might not bother with it till it finishes airing.

Why is everyone so quiet today?

Sunday is always slow for everywhere on the internet.

1 Like

Not the hub ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

just finished re:creator I really liked it though I will have to say their were points where the explanations for events got a bit to detailed I feel more of it could have been inferred but still pretty darn good.

2 Likes

What are some series everyone wants to rewatch?

@Skelterz should I try to finish code geas season 2 or rewatch a silent voice?

Too bad it was on Anime Strike so barely anyone watched it when it aired.

I really like the idea of characters confronting their creators.

Gundam Unicorn
Fate/Extra Last Encore
Madoka Magika
Casshern Sins

Do this

Rewatch a silent voice, gotcha

1 Like

Yeah I thought it was an pretty interesting premises that’s what kept me hooked. I didn’t even relies their was a strike that sucks because it was really good.

1 Like

Not a strike, it was on the service Anime Strike which cost you another $5 on top of Amazon Prime (which failed miserably)

Oh ok misunderstood.

1 Like

It’s official, Elon watches subs therefore they are superior. The verdict is out.

so ban subs forever
gotcha

Yup, SSSS. Gridman is my favorite thing this season, its an anime remake of a 90s tokusatsu show ie: Ultraman.

I love the character designs

1 Like

I’m still not sold on it, I really only kinda like some of the characters so far everything else is pretty iffy.

Until the next episode comes out…

Is there any site where you can download chapters to read? I do not always have wifi at work to view them online

1 Like