Anime Culture Club

We aren’t really old class mates we still talk on snapchat and shit so more like friends I guess.

Ahhh. Most people I know only keep in touch with a handful of others.

But hose friendships from highschool will last forever and it’s the end of the world when you’re not in the same class as them.
/s

Yeah I only kept in touch with my squad from middle school, we’re pretty tight and still hang out fairly frequently. only reason we’d stop hanging out is because of distance, even then we would hang out ever few years. For example one of my friends moved to Germany, already have a few of us planning a trip over there. I already started saving, they’re my ride or die.

1 Like

This scene cracked me up lol

But fuck man I was hoping to take a break after this episode but now I have to finish this season. WoW will have to wait I guess.

1 Like

This looks like something from invader zim

2 Likes

Wtf you can’t end an entire season off on a cliff hanger like that, that is the kind of cliff hanger you leave off at the end of an episode not the season wtfffffff. I’m not getting any sleep tonight now that I don’t know what happens.

Also @Skelterz what is all this?

What do I watch from this? obviously the second season but what else?

R2 is next

But what are the other things and their relations to the main story? Like what are the alternative settings and alternative versions and side stories?

Just that, side stories

^^

Don’t know, haven’t seen them

Pfft, and you call yourself a code geass fan

the alternative setting side stories center around a different main character, mostly it has nothing to do with lelouch but is worth a watch anyways.

What about alternative versions?

recap movies, just ignore em.
You can also ignore the picture dramas as they mostly came with the BD and has almost nothing to do with the main story. The only Code Geass I’ve not watched on that list is Nunnally in Wonderland, but I didn’t even know that existed.

Boukoku no akito? I’m still mad at the gypsie episode. I watched the one after this episode two month ago but I was not able to be into it.

Why is that?

Because I found it so bad as a filler. First, it took a lot of time for the third episode to came out, and at first Boukoku no akito was supposed to be 4 episodes. When they release the third “oh well finally there will be 5 episodes”. And with how the third was made, it just screamed to me that the writer saw they fucked up somewhere in their story telling and that they need to change the direction of it and that third episode was to buy time.

But I found it was so badly made as a filler, with so much of a clash compared to the pace of the two first episodes and I just found it didn’t add anything worthwhile for the sake of cheesy character development.

Any details about this OVA yet? I thought I would see it in some streaming sites by now but I got nothing.