Anime Culture Club

Then he needs to watch yuri-camp

2 Likes

Now that sounds like my kind of show!

4 Likes

Good thing there’s S2, movie and short series coming.

4 Likes

tumblr_pbkgbzXmIg1swfg78o1_540

You know what to do now

3 Likes

Good thing there’s S2, movie and short series coming.

Yee! I’m pretty stoked about it!

3 Likes

Oh… seems the MHA movie that was added to the site is just someone sitting in the theater with a camera… I’ll just wait for the actual thing in that case

Its alright, it doesn’t bring much to the MHA story but if you’re jonesing for some more it does the trick.

What’s with the random 3D in Goblin Slayer?

The goblins in goblin slayer be like

Also:

And of course Vol. 1 comes 1 day later…smh

2 Likes

Something about it being too hard to animated Goblin Slayer’s armor, especially in the cave, all the reflections and stuff.
But they sure did animate that booty grab pretty damn well.

1 Like

Sponsored by Nvidia RTX.

4 Likes

Damn, they should have begged for that sponsorship.
Ray Traced Goblin Slayer looking too real for the anime.

2 Likes

2nd episode theres a bit where he’s 3D in the great outdoors. It just seems odd to me that they draw the parts that look like they would be easier to do 3D, and do 3D for the parts that look easy to just draw…
IDK

Oh nice, didn’t even know Ep 2 is out.
I don’t really look at the broadcast schedules any more.

That moment when you don’t know if it’s anime or live action…

2 Likes

Episode 2 of goblin slayer was good, not much happened but we got good info and whatnot on goblin slayer and episode 3 was set up in the end so it looks like it is going to be really good next week.

Goblin Slayer’s always good. At least when people realise it’s not their happy go lucky fantasy world where everything turns out ok.

I realized this too far into the manga but it’s basically DnD and a simple fantasy world. More like Grimgar rather than those shows that are just a power trip.

1 Like

Just watched Goblin Slayer Ep 2… When the opening came up, I thought I left the game Deemo playing on my phone just because that is where I first heard the singer… And I wasn’t paying attention the moment the opening came up.