Anime Culture Club

Girls with pink hair, eh?
How bout that one?

1 Like

Nah, just Zero Two

1 Like

The bottom shelf is getting a bit full

3 Likes

Alcoholic exhibitionists who’re into incest.
Now feet.

You’re getting weirder and weirder with every anime you watch.

3 Likes

Not sure where you got that from but okie

4 Likes

I watched that show and really liked it, doesn’t mean I like getting drunk and running around naked. Though after watching it I feel like my drunk self would remember this and think it is the thing to do, good thing I never get drunk.

So…it’s not what you think summer is all about?

1 Like

Nibba, I live in Florida, I know exactly what summer is about. Beaches and beach babes. The one and only time I will ever say 3D is cool

Didn’t know old folks watch anime too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lmao I forgot a lot of old people down here, thankfully there are more people my age at the beach than there are old people there.

3 Likes

Soda>alcoholic beverages

I wonder if there are any soda themed anime girls

2 Likes

(HOKAGO) TEA TIME!

5 Likes

I’m lovin it, it’s art and animation is so beautiful, the pacing is perfect, and the background music blends with the scenes so well.

I have a feeling it is going to have a bitter sweet ending though, maybe a little more on the sweet side though just from the tone from the show.

1 Like

Is that on CR? I think I’ll give that one a watch

Doesn’t look like it

nvm I was wrong

on a side not how do I make the text with a line through it and how do I make the line to split up parts of my post?

But I think Ima stop watching it so I can binge it, looks like a good one to binge rather than watch weekly

It’s ok, seems extremely similar to Tada-kun Never Falls in Love which aired earlier this year and that one was alright.

I watched the first 2 episode of that, I dropped it faster than I drop a bitch lookin for an actual relationship.

1 Like