Anime Culture Club

man this sounds like so much fan service :thinking: Iā€™m tempted to give it a shot for the lols :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I told yā€™all that the magic one was good and the art and animation is beautiful.

1 Like

You donā€™t reallt get the fan service till the end of the first episode.

6 Likes

Well in both case they just depict themselves really well :wink:

I was just upset I could not find it. But it was actually on Amazon.

Bunny show seems to be pretty damn good so far.

Zombieland Saga on the other handā€¦ is garbageā€¦ but Iā€™m enjoying the hell out of it

Also, this show from spring finally finished its Japanese dub

Pretty good show imo. Nothing amazing, but itā€™s certainly not bad (havenā€™t seen the last 2 episodes yet, starting those now).

Edit: Just watched the last 2 episodesā€¦

MOTHERFUCKER!

you canā€™t end a show like thatā€¦ if this doesnā€™t get a second season thatā€™s just criminalā€¦

4 Likes

There are 3 must watch series this season

• Reincarnated as a slime
  • Bunny girl senpai
  • Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara

Iā€™m currently watching 11 from this season.

Bad listā€¦ missing:

• Bloom into you

Not sure on Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara so farā€¦ could go either way

Quite a few confusing shows this season.

Damn Vol 11 of The Devil is a Part-Timer was really good. Looking forward to vol 12!!!

1 Like

Monster Family or whatever its called is sub par, i love monster girls but not even that could keep me watching.

Now I really want to give a try to Principal Princess and Bunny Girl. That will be in 20 days

2 Likes

It started out pretty slow, but it did get much better at the endā€¦ Then they had to go and finish on a cliffhanger. I really hope it gets a second season to finish the story, or at least bring closure to the end of this season.

1 Like

MONSTER MUSUME BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1 Like

Great monster girls but shitty anime

@ThatBootsGuy, i went three episodes but i hated it almost immediately, the mc just seems really dumb.

Also the character designs sucked

Og6qbEO

4 Likes

yeah he has no common sense really, makes it rough.

Personally I think the show couldā€™ve used more Suishi since she comes off as the most put-together of the group.

It wasnā€™t anything spectacular, but imo it was pretty decent. I certainly enjoyed it.

1 Like

There was just nothing compelling enough to keep me watching

Finally decided to start finishing code geass yesterday, Iā€™m on episode 15 rn. I donā€™t remember why I stopped watching it, Probably just randomly stopped watching it like I do with a lot of series, either that or I just really didnā€™t like the stick figures lol.