Personally, so far I’m watching:

• Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
  • Zombieland Saga
  • Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai
  • Yagate Kimi ni Naru
  • Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san
  • Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!
  • Goblin Slayer

The bunny one has me confused and interested, The slime one is supposed to be pretty good, Yagate Kimi ni Naru has potential as a solid shoujo-ai (if you’re into that sort of thing), Goblin Slayer has a ton of hype around it and is expected to be good.

The others are just ones I’m personally enjoying. They aren’t everyone’s cup of tea of course. I think Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru is the best of the remaining 3, but it’s a comedy about a lolicon maid which isn’t everyone’s cup of tea (though I think they do the comedy quite well imo).

There are still a few this season that haven’t aired yet, or I haven’t seen that seem like they could be alright.

Also, don’t listen to @ Reformed_JoelBanks. His taste is all over the place and makes no sense on top of using twitch-speak in everyday conversation. He’s really a lost cause…

1 Like

From what i gather its Bakemonogatari Lite

Be extra weeb and wear My Hero Academia shirt to movie?

• Yea
  • Nay

0 voters

2 Likes

Well that sucks, first episode of goblin slayer was kinda boring.

what did he mean by this

Not our fault you over hyped yourself.

4 Likes

First episode of Made in Abyss was also kind of boring…

This is why evaluating a show based on its first episode is a stupid practice, and perpetrators should be eradicated.

I’ll drop shows after the first episode, but by evaluating the show’s potential rather than the show itself.

Never said it was

I’ve only dropped 1 show at or before the first episode. A show has to be REALLY bad for me to drop that early.

I blame digibro.

1 Like

It all depends on what you’re reasoning is. I wont drop a show because the first episode didn’t hook me. But there are many things that are easy to tell from the first episode, most importantly does shit make sense and do you like the writing. I can’t even give a comprehensive list of shows that I’ve dropped after the first episode, because none of them ever amounted to anything and I honestly don’t remember more than maybe 3 of them, and the only reason I remember them is because they weren’t that long ago.

If only I had one :frowning:

1 Like

Nani?

His two episodes of how tell if an anime is great in one ep and how to tell a terrible anime in one ep.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m pretty excited for that, but I have a feeling I won’t be able to enjoy it the way I used to. I’ll probably even try rewatching the other seasons.

Yeah never watched the one where they focused on the lighting girl…

Is this because he shits on Sword Art Online every chance he gets?