Anime Culture Club

I had a giant tub of slammers but threw em out ages ago

shoulda made it hail at the club one last time

ah, now slammers I remember.

Just the tail end of that whole thing though.

1 Like

Makin it rain with the entire NHL twice over

So more shit that flies over our heads and we wont get yet he still uses that language anyways?

1 Like

I just got this email from MAL

Holy shit wtf is this cast!?

1 Like

Welp. Of the 3 shows this season with the ā€œshoujo-aiā€ tag, Iā€™ll be watching all of them. Only 1 seems like it can be genuine quality, the other 2 are just enjoyable trash so far.

Also, the Bunny anime has me thoroughly confused.

1 Like

Oh ya also received that email and was like ā€œwhy do they recommwnd me an isekai?ā€

1 Like

So there is a new Indexā€¦

1 Like

Anything new this season look interesting to anybody?

Same, I might watch it cus I like cross over stuff like that when it isnā€™t canon.

1 Like

Very easily thatā€™s how

I canā€™t wait I canā€™t wait I canā€™t wait

1 Like

reincarnated as a slime, Goblin Slayer

1 Like

Avoid radiant and zombiland like the plague, they are garbage. idk why but Iā€™m watching the first episode of everything pretty much.

1 Like

Just watched reincarnated as a slime, Iā€™ll probably watch the next episode that comes out and see where it goes.

Do it so I donā€™t have to

The first episode wasnā€™t very good imo, i read the manga adaptation and really enjoyed it. In fact i read it to see if it was smutty like I thought it would be spoiler it isnt

I agree the first episode wasnā€™t very good, and I can usually tell if Iā€™m going to drop a show by the end of the first or second episode. It at least looks like effort was put into it so weā€™ll see where it goes.

Damn, I forgot we have to wait for anime to be subbed after it is released. feelsbadman

learn moonspeak

1 Like