Anime Culture Club

Very few people understand that reference.

1 Like

Started watching Kyoukai no Kanata, uhhh are all of KyoAnn’s anime feature a literature club with a female lead/support with a catch phrase?
Kind of like Hyouka, at least for the setup.

Kyoukai no Kanata is really good btw. Do not insult bespectacled beauty.

1 Like

Yee I can see. Was just poking fun at KyoAni

1 Like

48e5123110f4c044fdba1b0703442b73fd7914d9_1_720x405

5 Likes

First episode not bad. Lets see how this unfolds.
Edit
Nice episode 2 piqued my interest.
Lmfao great to see all the scenes where the reaction gifs came from.
Also this show really is set up for a binge watch.

3 Likes

Oh shit, just noticed, today a new episode of MHA comes out. Sucks that we won’t have it next season. It’s too damn good

Wahoo. Another volume of sweetness and lightning done. Can’t wait for vol 11 in December.

1 Like

It gets explained in the manga if I remember correctly though the first season of the attack on titan anime left off at about chapter 23 of the manga and the basement doesn’t get explained till about chapter 80.

Am I sugoi enough for you guys yet

IMG_20180921_120245

We only accept 2D here, got yo 3D trash outa here

3 Likes

5 Likes

Was showing Space Dandy to a friend, and I get the feeling that the show is severely underrated.

2 Likes

first season has a 7.88 and second season has a 8.27. Seems like pretty decent ratings.

I haven’t seen it though, but from what I’ve heard that seems to be underrated. I wouldn’t say severely but certainly slightly perhaps.

Nobody ever talks about it, you should give it a try.

3 Likes

It ends in the first episode, how they make another season?

Finishing off akame ga kill like many months after I started it and haven’t touched it since. For some reason I didn’t remember or they are just now showing at the very end of the series that every chick in this show is after Tatsumi’s lil dicky. I thought it was just esdeath but it seems that before each chick dies they say how they wanted some fuc

guess you’ll have to watch it and find out

2 Likes

I see ur finally ascending

FickleDimBighornedsheep-max-1mb

3 Likes