Anime Culture Club

Julie’s

Julie

I thought she was the major thot? Why they make thots with feels?

Haa haa fucking hafu.
Or something?

1 Like

Thots were queens that lost their way.
Like angels that fell from heaven and become devils

1 Like

Nah thots just be thirsty

She is the major thot.

Shining Song Starnova SPOILERS

while at a concert she gets attacked by a fan at knifepoint. her mental issues start to arise… apparently she resorts to a child-like state after it. (calling the Main character Papa and treating him like a father figure for whatever reason)

To help her calm down… after she leaves the hospital… the Main Character (Producer) decides to run away with her and they go to the suburbs of Japan for a few days… and then it gets all FEEL from there because it’s the rest of it is basically a happy marriage like part for a few scenes where she cooks for the MC, provides some FUCC… and basically gives him the TRU WAIFU experience… then she decides to go back to Tokyo and fulfill her duties as an idol. after her bandmates decide they want to get back together

1 Like

Fuckin%20skelterz

Sorry @Skelterz, this one may be a bit too far, but I couldn’t help myself novasty set this up perfectly for me. He was practically begging me to do it.

But you like Gate?

Don’t put anything in the internet you’re not willing to lose control of.

But itasha lit af :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Gate is amazing

Virginity?

Wait…
YOU WOULDN’T DOWNLOAD SOMEONES VIRGINITY!?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yasuo mains would

Gate is shallow fun

Woah, now that’s taking BDSM too far.

Window stickers go a long way IMO.
i like the peekers.

5 Likes

Ha thats freaking great!
I definitely need to find me some.

just type in your favorite character + “peeking” it’s its own subcategory so you’ll get results on just about everything.

3 Likes

ftfy

although the ‘W’ is pretty funny lol

1 Like

Fuuuuck.
Finished Nichjou, was pretty good. I definitely loved all the randomness and god damn that sakuga when it kicked in!
I just want a bit more.

1 Like