Anime Culture Club

only cool weebs smoke
#buymarlboro

1 Like

And only he god of weebs smoke through their anus Oddly enough this is an actual thing wtf lmao

1 Like

The ending to todayā€™s episode of grand blue, Iā€™m deceased lmao. This show hurts, like Iā€™m laughing so hard it hurts

Wait it got a new ending, I donā€™t like it. Go back to the old ending pls

8hr and continuing power outage stopping me from watching anime

feelsbadman

2 Likes

RIP boyo.
Power out is annoying enough.

i hear solar is cost effective these days. and like, if the solar is having a trouble, its not like you disconnect the normie grid and you still have power unless they both go out at the same time. and then you have bigger problems like its the end of the world.

1 Like

Nah man, hamsters on hamster wheels could power a whole city.

or simply nightā€¦

batterys and grid go down at night? wot

Final scores for finished summer anime so far:

• How to not summon a demon lord - 6
  • Chioā€™s School Road - 8
  • Harukana Recieve - 7
    • Could be 8 if they do a second season to finish the story
  • Jashin Chan Dropkick - 6
  • Isekai Izakaya - 7

Only a couple good shows, mostly meh stuff.

these Isekai restaurant show are such crap, how many of these are there now?
Iā€™ve seen at leat five manga with the exact concept

FTFY

Not finished yet, most likely will be an 8

Honestly itā€™s been so long since Iā€™ve seen something that was good enough to rate an 8 or 9, most everything is trash with a few exceptions that are masterpieces that are a 10

My ratings put most stuff at a 7, Good, but not that great. 8 is genuinely good-great, 9 is something special, and 10 is masterpiece. 6 is meh, 5 and below are different degrees of bad.

Not the best system but Iā€™m too lazy to go through and optimize it, and I do like having the scores to help organize things.

Everything is a 5 or below

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly how I rate mine, Iā€™m just saying I havenā€™t seen a good series that fits into the 8 or 9 category for a long time.

Iā€™m still playing Shining Song Starnova.

one of the routes is a maximum FEEL fest towards the end. jesus christ.

3 Likes

which one