Anime Culture Club

That’s what they all say

2 Likes

Lore has it that there is a trap in all of us.
The unholy gates must be unlocked though.

1 Like

My gate’s a fuckin bunker, ain’t nobody crackin that bitch open.

1 Like

I took a look at what is coming out for winter and so far nothing of interest for me. Guess I’ll still be doing a rewatch of what I own. Maybe I should reread Claymore again during that time.

2 Likes

I should be rereading claymore as well, last time i read there were a lot of bad scans, now ive got the box set.

2 Likes

Marie the virgin witch is actually pretty good, not sure why you hate it so much @Skelterz

Because it’s bad

1 Like

if you want to kill yourself you can watch this

yes I watched it while it was airing, and it was one of the worst animes I’ve ever watched

on another note I’m so happy this season of animes is coming to a close. So much hot garbage finally getting cleaned up.

I replied:

Later Joel said:

4 Likes

seven mortal sins was extra hot garbage

1 Like

How dare you sir!

2 Likes

Does vrv have an app? And can I download anime onto a laptop not just my phone if they have an app?

I’m 5 episodes in and it seems pretty solid. Why do you think it’s bad? I think they do quite a few things pretty well, I’ll explain more of why I think it is good when I get home tonight and will give examples as well.

Watch the uncensored version, baka!

1 Like

Here is more trash you may like:
Gonna be the Twin-Tail!!

Their used to be a decent android emulator called BlueStacks. I’ll download and see if it’s still any good. If it’s not, you can use virtualbox, and an iso from android-x86.org

Edit: I didn’t have much luck with virtualbox (I’d have to mess with it more), but BlueStacks work pretty good, though the video quality wasn’t very good on my 4k monitor (even after bumping up the res). I recommend you give it a try, it might be fine on your laptop.

4 Likes

I have blue stacks on my pc, I don’t have a laptop yet but will soonish lol

How do the videos look?

Never used it for watching videos, I used it for a second CoC account way back lol

Oh. I don’t know how old your version is, but they have BS 4 now.

Lol BlueStacks = BS (bull shit)