Anime Culture Club

I expected ads, but that isn’t the reason I said the different player didn’t work, the different player didn’t work for me

but yo what anime site lets you download anime? I’ve gotta watch some anime on planes my mans

Download the VRV app on your phone. Netflix app too. Or if you got a laptop get an android emulator.

So with those I can access anime offline?

Oh yeay

t3_2wwpow
1 Like

maybe

2 Likes

Only through the app, no clue the length of the license on those videos.
You are going to need to be subbed to either for it to do downloads though.

I got in the mood to listen to this song. In really did love this movie. I should pick up the BD sometime.

Nice only $25 on Amazon wooo

1 Like

I started doing something else and I told myself when I get back on my PC I’m going to actually do something and not watch youtube, first thing I do is start watching youtube.

1 Like

Wait, they actually made an anime character that kinda looks like a white person, by anime standards at least. I’m not sure how I feel about this lol

lmao I just watched another minute of this anime and it went from normal anime (the clothing is a bit skimpy but I mean a lot of anime is like that) to 10 outa 10 would fuck that village again. lmao

Yeah it’s garbage

Dunno looks pretty Asian in the eyes. More almond shaped.

I think it’s supposed to take place in France

It is

1 Like

Ahh. Probably won’t watch it. Nothing really on my scope right now.

It’s really dumb

It’s only 12 episodes long and has hot anime babes that wear little to no clothing (@Kat sounds like your kinda anime) so I figured why tf not.

It was too dumb for me, if you’re gonna be that dumb you need to embrace it like Sin; The Seven Deadly sins (not the shonen one)

That’s the only one I know, what’s the other one?

I see right through you, you’re just homophobic

desu

Whats up with watermellon tiddies and DSL?

3 Likes

What’s this?