Anime Culture Club

@Novasty, reading the final stretch of Helck

So damn good
images%20(8)

Finished Helck, for anyone who hasn’t read it:

2 Likes

What is Helck, not gonna read it though just want to know.

So you’ll enjoy something you think is dumb but you won’t enjoy the best anime ever, overlord?

If i was filthy rich id fund the series myself, it begins with a human hero entering the contest to become a demon king.

@Novasty, if you compare helck from the beginning of the series to the end his face becomes more like Cless’

I am enjoying it to some extent, not as mich as the first season. I criticize it because i want it to be better.

The ton shift in that series is really extreme, so Helck’s physical changes are practically nothing compared to that.

1 Like

Totally but it still retains its style of comedy right until the end which is pretty sweet, also twiglion lol

so I started My hero Acadamia about a week ago, said Ill watch an episode a day to fill in my fall watching… ive reached ep 58 today… Im a god damn failure and have nothing else to watch once I catch up lol.

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Mission: Failed
sad%20ear%20drop

3 Likes

3 Likes

It seems this summer I will be traveling a lot so I probably will get crunchy roll premium to download anime, since I’m pretty sure that will work at the very least. But I still don’t plan on getting it for streaming, last I checked it was doodoo for thag(they never loaded) and now with that problem on top of my internet which has been fairly sketch lately it probably really isn’t a good idea. I need to figure out what’s going on with my internet though. The doodoo router/modem spectrum provides has probably just had enough lol. It seems those only last like 3 years before going full August on you. Feelsbadman

The fucking HTML5 plugin i linked you a while back solves that issue.

Does CR do downloads now? I thought that was just VRV.

CR does not do downloads.

1 Like

Im a god damn failure and have nothing else to watch once I catch up

watched the first two seasons in one sitting, who’s the failure now

5 Likes

same…

3 Likes

2 Likes

You don’t post enough

1 Like

Tried it on the free version of crunchy roll, didn’t work, and the ads still doodoo on freemium.

What anime service does?

What the fuck does this even mean?

If the ads still plays with the HTML5 client, what did you expect as a free user?