Anime Culture Club

The retards in School Days didn’t.

wtf, reading the character descriptions for that and it looks like some fucked up shit, like mirai nikki OD’d on steroids and crack is what that series is looking like

School Days is the reason “Yanderes” exist in Anime.

The synopsis on MAL does not reflect what the anime is at all judging from the character descriptions

honestly this anime is looking fucked up wtf lol

THE TL;DR of School Days is there is a 80% chance of Death.

With all that justice I’d think you’d only be interested Akimoto Nemu’s, and maybe Yamamoto Mariya’s route.

I went to the Natsuki Route for the first time gameplay.

there is 7 routes so I have a long time to continue playing it

Interesting… You have a thing for country bumpkins? /s

Who are you going to do next, and who do you think you’ll like most?.. Probably too early to tell who’d you’d like most.

IRL I live in the inner cities.

messing with a country blumpkin would be a new experience for me. but that is beside the point. I chose at random.

1 Like

10/10 A real gut buster

2 Likes

I see what you did there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

I’m deceased

What’s new scooby doo is the best scooby doo and nothing will change my mind on that and everyone must accept this as the truth because it is

1 Like

I already passed one H-scene in this VN. it was ultra basic. also there’s movement like Nekopara… GG Sekai Project

1 Like

I hear that’s how @Skelterz likes his nonexistent hoes.

1 Like

is that when you get blown while using the pot in an outhouse?

1 Like

Damn, I thought I finished akame ga kill, turns out I didn’t and that was one series with spoilers I woulda rather not have seen, but it has now made me really want to finish it. Fucking sad ending

Anime or Manga?

Also, you should watch School Days. The best fast one ever pulled on me as a 14~15 year old boy.

2 Likes

What is that supposed to mean?

Also kinda unsure about it, looks a little too fucky, I mean mirai nikki was pretty fucky and this looks like 10 x that

And I’m talkin about the anime

Oh shit, Funimatiom added Witch Hunter Robin, time to see if it hold up

2 Likes

I never did finish that one. I remember when I was watching it I enjoyed it.

1 Like