Anime Culture Club

But it looks like a weird dildo.

This show was unexpectedly good, it wasnā€™t anything special though, it had good parts and bad parts, I liked the beginning more than the end though. They werenā€™t really able to strike the right balance between fights and strategies, and inventions and innovations, this was more apparent in the end imo. Iā€™d rate it a 7, it was kinda feeling like an 8 at the beginning but towards the end I was getting close to rating it a 6.

But it has MECHA in itā€¦

Honestly that show is the most Mecha focused she Iā€™ve ever seen

But it isnā€™t shit mecha until the end with the flying mecha and acro fucking batics. before that it isnā€™t stupid shit mecha.

Because itā€™s a poorly done show made from an equally poorly done light novel

Gurren Lagann makes a point to be rediculous from the get go because the mech arenā€™t point of the show

But it had a cool centaur mecha that required 2 pilots

Basically arcade hecarim from league

But you still wonā€™t watch other mech because you hate mech besides that one mech show you liked.

Then what are some cool mecha with centaur mechas and shit that isnā€™t stupid and makes boring or hard to follow fight scenes. Or something that is like darling in the franxx that has a kick ass chick with some good romance thatā€™s deep

I gave you plenty of recs

You only gave me fooly cooly or whatever that fucking show is called for mechas

rec me more mechas that are like what I just said

Fooly Cooly isnā€™t Mecha brother

there is the entire god damn Gundam franchise, La Grange theFlower of Rin-Ne, Code Geass, Evangelion, Eureka Seven (if you want a love story this is it), The Big O (slow moving mech just how you like 'em), Aldnoah; Zero (kind of loses it in the second season)

1 Like

Oh, you actually recā€™d me stuff, now I canā€™t use the meme I was planning to use.

Then wtf is it? I just watched a few clips from it and it looks weird af.

Iā€™ve recommended Cross Ange multiple timeā€¦ I would actually recommend watching Gundam Seed and Code Geass for Cross Ange for a few extra lols.

1 Like

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Well SEED specifically because of the referencing of it in Cross Ange.
Also Lagrange got boring in 2nd seasonā€¦

@anon11544174
There is also Genesis of Aquarion and Aquarion EVOL which are also pretty good.
THE ENTIRE MACROSS FRANCHISE AS WELL.

There is so much mecha you wonā€™t even touch.

Valverave the Liberator
Fafner in the Azure

Watching og Gundam right now

1 Like

Damn straight, I only want the deep shit that also has good and cool mecha stuff

Macross
Aquarion
95% of Gundam
Code Geass

^ That right there fit that ā€œDeepā€ shit

What ever your definition of deep is, I donā€™t know nor have you seemed to have clarified it clearly enough that we seem to have been recommending the SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER.

Since you like mecha, Senki Zesshou Symphogear fits that category as well. Mecha-singing magical girls.

4 Likes

Watched a few episodes, the strategy just wasnā€™t able to make up for boring mecha stuff

Iā€™ll get around to checking out what that series is all about some other time

Too old

Iā€™ll give this one a try, sounds interesting

Feels, quality romance (I mean quality, not QUALITY), good character development (a recent example of this would be violet from violet evergarden), and everything that I have not mentioned that is in Darling in the Franxx that is unrelated to mecha and fighting and what not. Basically deep for me is everything that has to do with writing rather than the animation, art, and fights etc.

Mmm, no thanks. lol

Also, you have been recommending me mecha which I have been explicitly saying no mecha to, so the reason you have been doing this is not on me, this is the first time I am seriously asking for mecha.

Macross Frontier, you donā€™t need to watch any of the previous shit unless you want to understand certain reference they make at different points in the anime that donā€™t do much to affect the plot without seeing any of it.

1 Like