Anime Culture Club

Will post my collection of degeneracy soonTM

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no need to post your Jersey Shore dvds here.

:nauseated_face:
Lmfao MTV post 2004ā€¦

Oh yeah, all the fucking traps, jesus christā€¦

Crap, bought sweetness and lightning vol 10 thinking I already had 9, well going to order that on amazon before I get to into 10.

I remember seeing two vol 8ā€™s and a vol 10. No 9.

2 Likes

McQueen? KACHOW (I believe that is what he says iirc)

Just finished season 1 of working, it was so god damn boring I kept dozing off so I had no idea who the newest worker there is. As long as in the end the romance works out like you all told me, thatā€™s what Iā€™m aiming for when I watch this series is to see it all unfold like you all say.

Popura is the cutest damn thing ever, just her name is cute, it sounds like a fluffy dog name and is so cute

This guy bout to shoot the place up god damn

overall rated the anime a 6 hopefully the next 2 seasons do better at grabbing and maintaining my attention.

1 Like

If it is boring to you why are you watching it? We canā€™t change your shit taste but if you would have known what the show was like within a few eps.

2 Likes

Everyone said it has a proper ending with all the relationships working out one way or another. Watching it for the ending

Iā€™d watch big forehead perfect forehead mb girlā€™s anime too if it got an ending and the romance ended well.

Pixar is my favorite anime studio

1 Like

I havenā€™t finished it but everyone that I have talked to has been happy with how it ended.

says show is boring

continues watching it to see how it ends

4 Likes

ikr I canā€™t fathom watching something that bored me. Just drop it and move on lol

I say this as someone that is a NEET with too much free time right now.

1 Like

Look at how much shit I watched just cus I want to see the ending, like look through my completed list and youā€™ll see so much trash that I didnā€™t really like all that much but finished watching because once I get into a story I just have to finish it even if it doesnā€™t actually end and I donā€™t know if it has an ending or not like I do with Working!!

Wow, a true NEET, everyone here has no lives but they arenā€™t actually NEETs, I never thought Iā€™d live to see the day. An actual NEET has graced us with his presence, REJOICE MY WEEABU BROTHERS and single sister NUKE FOR WE HAVE BEEN CHOSEN

Iā€™m almost full time NEET thank you very much. Just a few months at the start of the year where Iā€™m working.

1 Like

So you earn enough in the 3 months to not work the rest of the year?

CPA?

2 Likes

nah, but close. I help run a tax preparation company.

I figured that it must be something tax related due to the time of year :wink:

Speaking of taxes I have a feeling that mine are going to be a pain in the ass this year.

haha, yeah i stopped watching Shin Sekai Yori cause it was dumb as fuck

Why does everyone in this thread have shit tastes?

smh

3 Likes

5 Likes