Return to Level1Techs.com

Anime Culture Club

mega_thread
anime

I was kinda getting close to rating this a 7 because they just made way too many characters ti pay attention to and relationships so by the end I only knew like a fifth of what was going on. the only reason why I rated it an 8 was because what I did know what was going on was pretty funny and cute.

What is this anime supposed to be? a show about a baby that looks like it is shounen trash? How does that work?

Now Google Sonic vore

No thanks, I’m good.

@TeckMonster I just found this quote and I love it, you should too.
“Submarines always beat Dubmarines!”

Totally original concept and in depth lore.

its about where the mc somehow picks up a baby which turns out its a demon and fights whith him on his back and its goddam hirlarious and I want a another season but its unlikely to happen

It’s a pretty good anime, you should give it a watch sometime.

inb4 theres more traps then you realize fam

Lmao, I’m dead :joy:

The subaru everyone likes ^^ vs the subaru I like

hI I was in yesterday asking about being enlightened about anime as James_IRL, I found my og forum Identity. so I will be using this one from here on out.

Status update ~ I watched 4 episodes of Lagann Gurran and I am already hooked.

Wow started Hyouka just yesterday. Already watched 4 ep in this sitting so far. Pretty interesting.
Jesus Kyoani did a fanfuckingtastic job animating the emotion. The scenes are so vivid.

Figured this might be a good spot for this…
HOW VR RUINED MY LIFE
from node…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lKMsS24sKs

I forgot how good the music for persona 5 is I love it and the anime is alright :stuck_out_tongue:

One Piece. Does anyone here watch it?

nah, Bleach and Naruto already broke my heart

Well I’m up to date with one piece. I binge watched it over a couple months a couple years ago. It makes the fillers so much more evident.

Going to finish naruto shippuden some day.

Just started watching bleach. I can see what it was all the rage back in its glory days