Anime Culture Club

spit on da fake queen my bruddas

2 Likes

even that wont help me from steins gate 0

Where is the arm that is suppose to hold her feet?

How’s your mental health, buddy?

Your mental health can never be bad when you’re surrounded by beautiful girl ^^

This works great so far

1 Like

I’m 3 episodes deep so far in Bakemonogatari. I’m beginning to be into it.

1 Like

There is a fuck ton of dialogue, I had to pause or rewind quite a few times, also the red of black scenes are meaningless

1 Like

oh ya those I just ignore. No way I’m gonna stop at each of them. But up to now I don’t have too much issue following the subtitles (except for those next episode ones)

2 Likes

I left it in the box. I never really liked that part of the figure, as imo it’s quite odd to see what is basically an amputated ghost arm hanging off her shoe

Is it possible to rate mental health when one has already been dead inside for years???

Oh hey looks like I’m not the only one starting this series too! I find it a bit hard to binge, but yet still quite interesting.

Yup, also good to know that I don’t need to pause for the red/black scenes anymore lmao.

2 Likes

They’re usually the exact same thing that’s said by the character, occasionally slightly different but same meaning

After fixing my old ps3 I install atelier totori after the days of works due to troubleshooting a annoying issues with my bluray drive. I need a pat in the head and good slice of life to watch my trouble away.

3 Likes

pettingcatdolt

2 Likes

I hate dealing with consoles its pain to troubleshoot, repair and list of thing anger me.

just wait til the caps start going and stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like a request, so here are some shows that’ll wash all your worries away IMO.

More in no particular order:

I don’t know what you’ve seen so I just loaded this list up. Do you have a list (like MyAnimeList) of what you’ve seen?

2 Likes

DID SOMEBODY SAY SLICE OF LIFE???

How dare you not mentioning Non Non Biyori, Barakamon, Yuru Camp, Tamako Market and Flying Witch?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/34798/Yuru_Camp△?q=yuru%20camp

Honorable mentions:

Blend S
Working!
Denki-gai
Servant x Service
Saint Young Men
Sakura Quest

1 Like

Kobayashi is something that will put you in jail.

Someone looking for Slice of Life eh?

Some excellent suggestions so far as well. Couple that I feel were missed:

My Favorite:

An excellent and under-appreciated show (yeah @TheDiddilyHorror mentioned it as an honorable mention, show is as close to a 10 as one can get without being a 10. Needed just a couple more episodes to reach it imo):

Solid CGDCT:

Nice fantasy SoL with a little bit of Shoujo-Ai thrown in:

Cute girls making games:

Cute girls climbing mountains (first season is all shorts, subsequent seasons have half length episodes):

A bit more ridiculous than the rest, 3 seasons and 2 OVAs with an anniversary OVA coming soon™. I love this series, others with poor taste who shall remain unnamed don’t like it:

Only other one left that I’ve completed that hasn’t been previously mentioned, and is worth mentioning somewhat is Mitsuboshi Colors. It started out great, but imo didn’t keep up that momentum throughout the season. Still a good show, but not as good as it could/should have been. I still gave it an 8 but some episodes showed it had potential to be a 9 for me.

1 Like

Haven’t seen all of those except Barakamon, but the MC has to struggle to figure out his own calligraphy style and I just want to recommend pure “worry washing” shows.