Anime Culture Club

What’s the trashiest then

Currently it’s Chu Bra or Miss caretaker of Sunohara-sou.

Best is grand blue tho

So the other FMA series has a completely different half that doesn’t follow the source material cus it wasn’t out?

Just listened to one of the best songs ever for like 12 minutes, in this time while I was freaking the fuck out and dancing my heart out I nearly stabbed my out with a fork as I was eating and fell into some boxes in the garage after I lost my balance and accidentally punched my noots. Maybe I freaked out too hard on this song but it was worth it cus it is awesome

Summary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJkutrOprwE

Finished the First episode of The Garden of Sinners:
Interesting. Dark. Good main character. Pretty well animated. Wondering how the rest of the series will play out. So far I like it.

3 Likes

So much trash
EjiuiyK

1 Like

Wait a minute, is black clover gonna have the hunter exam for magic knights? Ah rip guess not

Seven deadly sins

1 Like

It’s a great series. Don’t watch the new movie.

also really fun to binge the whole thing.

1 Like

4 Likes

as long as we get some good memes

4 Likes

Yo pass the lube

@Skelterz why tf am I watching episode 13 of black clover? And where did my day go, I wanna refund on my time.

1 Like

4 Likes

I just remembered that I watched naruto, at first I thought I watched like 30 some episodes but then I remembered I watched like 120 ish.

somebody help me

Chase that booty!

1 Like

wow you’re hella far behind

and yes that episode was pure cancer

well every episode is pure cancer actually

1 Like

Well yeah lol, skelterz is always complaining about the 5 minute recaps but it doesn’t really matter because nothing happens in every episode basically, the isekai demon lord show has more happen in an episode than this.

Seriously though, how long till Asta learns new tricks and grows? Is he always going to use the same old sword and fighting style? I mean he got a new sword but he’s doing the same shit really other than borrowing someone’s magic for 1 attack, not much improvement imo