Anime Culture Club

Meh, I don’t really want that to happen, I just want Momonga to get his bitch ass in gear and start doing shit himself like the MC should fucking be doing from the get go.

@Skelterz

Are there any anime about designing or building mecha rather than just piloting them (can be both at the same time) that you would recommend if there are any.

No, because that would be dumb

There are anime about making games, anime, and other shit that are entertaining, so probably not that dumb

2 Likes

Because those stories are relatable

this would force him to
a “make decisions”
b subjugate or kill demiurge and everyone who followed him
c give us a good fight scene
d give a lot of the characters more depth as they have to decide who to follow and why and flesh out their own personality’s, beliefs, ect…
win win?

Man he already fucked shaltear up, we already got that one, we don’t need them to shove the same shit up our arses. lol

What’re you talking about you can’t relate to any of them, you need a life to do that.

2 Likes

i getchu but shaltear was dominated, and this would be a actual civil war with long lasting consequences

1 Like

Captain america civil war was all the civil war I’ll ever need in entertainment media that is not in space

That sounds boring best part about anime is that you can do things not normally easily nor cheaply done with live action.

1 Like

That’s why in parenthesis I said a mix of fighting and designing or building mechs

@Skelterz I’m more talking about the isekai mecha that you hate but I enjoyed. Don’t remember what it was called but it is like what I’m explaining

I don’t hate it, it just wasn’t good and super boring

I finally got a chance to watch through wolfs rain on blu ray right now and I’m already remembering the feels.

1 Like

Watching Overlord because I’m bored and Ains’ ineptitude is kind of wearing thin as a joke.

Ok I’m enjoying Fate/Extra and I like how enthusiastic Saber is

2 Likes

@kat

5 Likes

holy shit the amount of work that had gone into that stupid video.
Its a masterpiece.
3 Likes

Hey something finally happened in how not to summon a semon lord’s new episode

Nero is a really good Saber. Glad you are enjoying the series so far.

1 Like