Anime Culture Club

Best waifu has new game.

1 Like

I haven’t watched the show but found a funny video about it. I love the use of the background music LOL.

2 Likes

Only uncultured swine read anime.

Real heroes wait for dub.

4 Likes

Let the REEEEing commence

3 Likes

3 Likes

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=134755

A boy falls in love with a girl, who he witnesses urinating in public.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with a deus ex machina when the girl suddenly transfers to his school. Never minding the coincidence, he immediately calls out to her, and is overjoyed to find out that she wet her pants the moment she saw him.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to partake in their darkest, most wild urine-based fetishes. While the two engage in water sports, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PISS.

what the fuck

5 Likes

2 Likes

That last part of Prison School where Hana and Miyoshi are trapped in the bedroom, the sequel

1 Like

Sounds like my kind of manga

1 Like

Okay there joelbanks.

1 Like

What?

If you’re talking about that weird post you made, I don’t watch mecha.

New episode of Overlord was aight, the story progression was good, but I hate how Momonga isn’t making any decisions anymore and just relying on demiurge mostly and his other minions.

hoping this arc ends up with demi figuring out that moe is letting him make all the decisions and see’s it as a sign of weakness and trys to kill him and take over.

Well fuck me, that was a good one.

I have some unanswered questions tho.

2 Likes

I wasn’t too keen on the episodic nature, there isn’t a sense of time and it feels like these character changes happen one after another.
Besides that I really enjoyed the series.

1 Like

I thought it’s made like a bunch of stories. Only 1st few eps and last 2 were directly connected.

1 Like

Based on an ongoing light novel series

Are you saying there’s gonna be more? Leave me some manliness, I can’t cry all the time.

2 Likes

The connection is Violet and how the letters she writes for people help her understand her own emotions.

Maybe, don’t think anything is planned at the moment.

1 Like