There is no god. @Skelterz

2 Likes

Brb, need to order a shirt

3 Likes

It only gets worse.

3 Likes

All you people talking about reading manga makes me sick

Itā€™s called the ANIME culture club not the Reading Rainbow club

Lowkey though I wanna know what it feels like to enjoy reading something, thought I might learn that feeling reading log horizon but there are no new novels that the anime hasnā€™t covered

2 Likes

You know, you read the animeā€¦ Not much difference.

Iā€™d almost bet Iā€™d enjoy reading a manga over watching a sub animeā€¦ Not yet sure though.

3 Likes

There is a huge difference

I saw you replying after I made my REEEEEEEEEE post and thought I was bout to get my butt whooped on the interweebs. I quickly made it small text lol

Youā€™ve clearly been forced to read things youā€™ve hated

Nah, Iā€™ve had to read things for school before, but I didnā€™t read them or stopped reading them lmao. Well I guess kinda since I started some but stopped reading them

Iā€™ve only read 1 book all the way through, thatā€™s the hobbit. It was good, but I probably wouldnā€™t have enjoyed it as much if I didnā€™t see the movies first.

If there was no Manga thereā€™d be no Anime. soā€¦ shhhhhhh

4 Likes

Wow, with lyrics like that youā€™d almost be as good as kanye

Damn straight

@wolfleben I just finished the first episode of Fate/Extra Last Encore and Iā€™m intrigued. Did not know Shaft animated it but it makes sense given some choices and why I liked it.

Will definitely continue it.

1 Like

I decided to rewatch Hellsing for the blood and gore again.

2 Likes

why not one of this?

If you thought Lounge was bad, try discord.

Donā€™t tho.

29YOHKx

Good night lol

tumblr_p0xjem7Ei71vm1a59o1_500

1 Like

is bunch of kiwis and gay shit last i saw lol

Iā€™m really tryin to beat your bad sleeping habits lol, Iā€™m now going to bed and am going to wake up in less than 4 hours from now then going to sea world lmao. Gonna be in the hot sun walking around all day all on like less than 4 hours of sleep.

could always sit in the splash zone

errybody loves a wet pussy