Anime Culture Club

inb4 sm1 cmprs’s th whl sson nd ^lods it hre.

3 Likes

kakashikancho

Wow, for the first time in forever I finished a single 12 episode anime season in 1 day!

1 Like

Barakamon was a short, sweet, and cute anime, I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a quick lighthearted anime.

1 Like

For some reason the follow up is a prequel which no one likes.

1 Like

Didn’t know it had one, not gonna watch it either, I’m content with just the main series.

Is this anime any good?

Suzuka is a typical Seo romance, it goes from Good to ok to retarded in no particular order

Never seen the second one

1 Like

I enjoyed it quite a lot, sure the whole cast of Barakamon definitely made the show but I did like Handa as a character.
Good ol’ social anxiety intensifying along with slippery slope misunderstandings

@anon11544174
I like Tsuritama, its about fishing, and friends.

What’s that?

I feel like regressing his character is kind of pointless because he just ends up where he is at the beginning of Barakoman

1 Like

the author Kouji Seo, wrote the manga for Suzuka, Kimi no Iru Machi and Fuuka

1 Like

So it is bad?

I wouldn’t go that far it’s just frustrating as a reader when the story quality is so inconsistent, here is a graph

Note: the amount of #plot is inverse to how good the story is

Graph provided by @Kat

also his manga run on quite long and are never popular enough to get a full adaptation so the anime is always inferior to the manga.

3 Likes

@Skelterz, wait what? There is a character named Vodka in the horse girl anime? LMAO they chose the dumbest names ever, didn’t even try.

Uh those are all the names of race horses you dink

1 Like

or you mean the other one?

4 Likes

I mean the one named after a period Special Week

Wasn’t it made into a game?

The anime is an advertisement for the game