Anime Culture Club

I think a young girl drifting alone through space and being possibly the last human is the pinnacle of depressing.

2 Likes

Coppelion and Gakkougurashi are so funny.

1 Like

Hakurana recieve

1 Like

The style reminds me a lot of Prison School.

Okay, this anime is getting weirder and weirder by the minuteā€¦

5 Likes

You sick fuck

1 Like

I didnā€™t enjoy School Days.

1 Like

Neither did I, the 10/10 is a joke

But thinking back on it an mc who will do / say anything to get his dick wet is bound to have a bad ending. Doesnā€™t make it an enjoyable watch though.

music sounds like how to basic, waiting for eggs to be thrown

Iā€™ve already listened to the OP music from Grand Blue so many times now, and Iā€™m still listening to it lol.

If you had youā€™d be the sick fuck.

All while being the definition of a wimp whoā€™d usually get his ass kicked and bullied to hell. Heā€™s like a living neckbeard/incel fantasy. Same reason why I dropped Mushoku Tensei. By far THE worst virgin neet loser ā€œI deserve better because Iā€™m a nice guyā€ shit Iā€™ve come across.

1 Like

There is nothing relatable between the instant shit and the real done. Itā€™s just not the same thing at all.

so one consists of space noodles and the other consists of earth noodles?

3 Likes

no one is alien noodle and the other is god noodle

3 Likes

Read the plot, holy fuck is that the dumbest shit Iā€™ve read, I need some mind bleach.

1 Like

What about the sex noodle?

1 Like

now you speak ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

6 Likes

It gets worse. He gets reincarnated as a child and is a magic prodigy. The author is either a genius at satire or needs some therapy sessions.

But if you think this is the most stupidest thing to ever get publishedā€¦thereā€™s a manga about a guy who battles a demon that lives in his assā€¦which is just a hemorrhoid (ā€œKiss my Assā€). And another one about a guy and his tapeworm (ā€œParasite Girl Sanaā€).

2 Likes

I did read some of this lol

1 Like

Manhwa - while usually drawn pretty good, but all in the same style - have some ridiculous stories too. Brawling Go is about an eunuch who suddenly gets hyper-potent (but the almighty being overdid it).
And Nice Guy is about about your average nerd-looking guy who gets zapped and can make people feel really good by touching them.

But the ONE manhwa I liked (Pervert Club) gets cancelled because the author acted like an asshole irl.

2 Likes

So he is into Vore? He thought since everyone is eating ass nowadays he could get eaten if he pretended to be a nice tasty ass snack?