Anime Culture Club

I don’t think any of our favorites include Naruto, but we’d be more than happy to show you what else is out there.

Genres Harem, …, Ecchi, …, Seinen

Eh, idk. Seems like trash.

3 Likes

I’ve not seen it yet. It’s on the list though.

Good idea, I’ve got a major backlog of anime like I have games now.

2 Likes

The time has come to ascend to weeb stage 2 I have the following things to try.

Chicken yakisoba
Sapporo ichiban
Chicken udon
Spicy udon

And I have eggs celery and chicken to throw into any of my choosing.

Hope this stuff is as good as all these damn animes make it out to be lol.

7 Likes

Instant noodles are alright will definitely be better w/ some chicken and a soft boiled egg.
Sapporo is alright, I like Orion beer personally

I wanted to go cheap and simple so I just got instant. If I actually like it I’ll go through the effort of making it proper and better.

4 Likes

nothing wrong with it but getting some at a restaurant would be the way best to see just how good it can be

Poor Mugi never gets her yakisoba

3 Likes

I’ve had spicy udon at a restraunt once it was pretty legit

1 Like

I’ve had spicy pho that made me cry once.

Went to some local Thai restaurant and ordered some sort of spicy pho. An old lady (probably in her 70 or 80’s) handed me a huge bowl of pho with a side dish full of chili flakes with other spices mixed in. She grabbed my spoon and warned me “only use this much because it’s really hot!”

I shrugged her off because I thought to myself “eh, she doesn’t know what she’s talking about! Old people are sensitive to heat”

So I loaded this spoon and holy fuck was it hot. I was dripping sweat onto the table, snot was running down my face and I could hardly see because how teary my eyes were.

3 Likes

HELL YEAH

1 Like

tumblr_inline_p941b41xKH1rdek8u_540

1 Like

me and my sister love to get some pho and spice it up to that point and when we are coughing like weedbois but we cant stap, its too good.

2 Likes

That’s what i just had.

conclusion: these eggs are too big for these portions lol.

1 Like

2 Likes

It is, but it is worth the watch.

I used to love pho, but there aren’t as many Asian restaurants on the east coast as there are on the west coast so I haven’t had any in a while.

I miss pho. Use to have it all the time (because it’s cheap and filling!) but ever since I moved, finding any decent restaurant that isn’t your typical american diner is challenging.

2 Likes