Anime Culture Club

…with a posed look.

1 Like

They were fine. Just depending which one you used. Manga Rock works fine and has worked fine for me for the past 4 years.

1 Like

Biggest turn-off:

2 Likes

That’s why you get the definitive edition off their website… It’s free… They put the ads cause the play store is autistic and they’ve been kicked off numerous occasions for the manga.

2 Likes

Hm…I’m used to Tachiyomi now, so I’ll stick with that.

Or you could be a good ‘leader’ and not discuss this shit??

I mean it’s on the play store. it’s free on the play store and on their website. i don’t see the problem.

If they get removed often for illegally hosting manga, then there is a problem.

it doesn’t. that’s the thing… every manga app just reads a source and lets you choose it. the app does the same thing. they even host their own manga now.

Dude the app pulls from sites like Manga***, Manga******, and etc… O***Manga use to be a prominent manga reading site that got taken down for illegally hosting content. Now why O***Manga was targeted when Manga*** was bigger at the time and still is, is beyond me. It is illegally obtained manga none the less.

would say that for trigun lol

ex reason:

how many people think random western?

when its really

hard scifi following some pseudo human/whatever immortalish being, 2nd earth thing, similar to say ergo proxy, but instead with the story being non existent til the boring af flash back waay late in the series to be just starting with the basic exposition

not that its terrible or anything, but the handling of the actual main story where him and his brother are plants, like them other plants that are being used to generate power as a power plant but instead randomly roaming forever, could have added in the story in little bits instead of dumping it all in the flash back at once, have more foreshadowing and stuff

Amazon Germany has a 3 for 2 deal on anime shows right now…hnng.
But again, most only have Jap/Ger dubs and Ger subs.
Also pretty hefty prices (80€ for Overlord S1, ~60€ for Soul Eater, ~67€ for K-On S1, etc).

Definitely looks like it’s from the '00s…

Is it just me or are there a ton of shorts this season?

I’ve got 3 on my watching list right now…

There are always a few they just didn’t get picked up for simulcasting before.

1 Like

well boruto finally caught up with the manga so I’m going to know whats happening for the next maybe 20 eps fun

Why do you subject yourself to such torture?

1 Like

if you mean watching boruto I watched every ep of naruto + shippuden well not the movies yet I might someday if you mean the manga well I was bored and read it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Any of it lol, I regret wasting so much time on those series.

Would rather re watch A Centaur’s Life

1 Like
1 Like