Anime Culture Club

What was the point of that anime? A girl with supernatural powers that kills few people out of jealousy gets hunted down by law enforcement. She would be either locked up in a facility and being experimented on forever or just killed on sight. I don’t understand what it way trying to tell us.

Half of it was good, the other half quickly became “bring another girl to my harem anime”. Unsatisfied with the anime I dived into the last few chapters of the manga to find out how it ends… Shit dude that is depressing.

If you look at Okamoto Lynn’s work after Elfen Lied you’ll find he is a fucking nutcase with a fetish for women melting ie: Brynhildr in the Darkness and Parallel Paradise the later is basically hentai.

a girl with supernatural powers who is taught to live a normal life wants to live a normal life, but goes nuts when she sees violence.

basically the TL;DR

also a little bit of incest in the story that didn’t need to be there

Ok so two more episodes of FranXX

that reminds me. new Persona 5 episode came out today… bout to watch dat tonite.

I stopped watching it a while ago

To be fair I find it boring and very slow. I don’t feel the drama/tension like I did in the first series. On the flip side I’m really digging Kristina with big boobs.

Still want to play the game tho.

Fate/Zero is jewel of the highest quality created in the depths of earth’s mantle. Stay and Night are chinese fakes made from plastic.

Elfen lied is just a tragedy about a ‘monster’ who clings to normality in the boy she loves. The point is to get you to empathize with her plight. It’s not very original but I like the execution.

1 Like

It’s over already?

Yeah only 12 ep unfortunately.

1 Like

At least there isn’t an unresolved overarching plot

Hmm… I guess I’ll finish up the Marimite franchise after I finish Nichijou. Gotta save the Ichigo Mashimaro OVA for next saturday after Darling. May also watch the next thing in the Slayers franchise this week too. Gonna have quite a bit of free time with all the season’s shows ending.

Whens season 2? That show deserved more episodes

This peaks my interest but my service of choice, 9 anime, is currently having issues.

3 Likes

glorious lol, need new speakers in my car to blast Kiss of Death

I’m still waiting for it to finish :frowning: