Anime Culture Club

Menchi from Excel Saga is best.

Steinsgate 0 is my weekly drug, just cant wait for my next injectio- er I mean episode. Ep 11 had me like
Lewd%20nose%20bleed

1 Like

MALā€™s profile pages are up and sharable (links in OP work again), but list sharing is still down.

4 Likes

I was literally about to come say that

1 Like

That looks super confusing, yall have so many cards in play

1 Like

We didnā€™t even read the rules we just made them up lol.
Each card had 6 attributes. There is a die with all 6 and is to be rolled. No clue how to actually play it though.

1 Like

Well I guess itā€™s time I finally get around to playing The Witcher 3, been wanting to since I got my gaming pc but havenā€™t gotten around to it. RIP my anime plans to finish Gurren Lagann and Evangelion this weekend.

Sorry @trexd but no Evangelion this weekend, the romance in the Witcher 3 is the most I will ever get lmao so I better get it before I canā€™t.

2 Likes

No problem, Iā€™ve got an exam on Monday so Iā€™ll be mostly studying this weekend.

5 Likes

8 Likes

1 episode of megalo box left, so hyped.

I kinda wanna rate it a 10 but it is kinda too simple though, like the story is just a simple one of watching an underdog fight to the top, weā€™ve all seen that many times and it isnā€™t anything special, the characters are really good but they arenā€™t all that complex either (they probably would be if the series was longer and the story was a little more complex too, but this sinā€™t the case sadly). I gave it a 9 though, but it is more of a low 9, getting close to a high 8. I love the music, action scenes, and animation/art itself which are all awesome.

I change my mind it is an 8

1 Like

Iā€™m glad I stuck with Nichijou. Iā€™m just over the halfway point and itā€™s much better than it was.

Grade ā€˜Aā€™ B8

35519880_1873714929592793_5841531765990096896_n

6 Likes

I remember getting bored after about episode 16 but that was about 5 years ago. I might try to pick it back up again.

DMC is legit amazing.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Iā€™m just about to start 16. 13 or 14 is where it starts getting good imo since the show is much less episodic in nature and more of a cohesive plot.

5 Likes

Itā€™s actually the case with a very select few anime.

Like Dragonball. Or Panty and Stocking.

1 Like

Dropped both of thoseā€¦

seen too many where they cast some pack a day smoker to be like 15year old kid

when should be females playing them prolly every time, or good voice actors that can do fake cracking/higher pitched whatever

but seems about the same quality or lower maybe, to dubbed stuff so idk is whatever lol

But the American VA is the voice of the person themselves gone are the days of articulating and changing onceā€™s voice to match the characters they are to portray.