Anime Culture Club

So you’re watching Gurren Lagann now?

It’s a lot like kill la kill

Well a lot of people from Gainax left to make studio Trigger

It also has some Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions shit goin on

OOF, but after seeing Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions it didn’t hit as hard the second time

Just weeb things.

It was a co-worker’s birthday, so we all wrote on his car. I wrote Happy Birthday across the top of his windshield, and hello down the side of the window (hello was a warm up).

I failed with spacing (the gap shouldn’t be in the middle), and hopefully Google Translate didn’t lie to me.

4 Likes

> didn’t apply a waifu decal

2 Likes

Custom wraps ain’t cheap boyo

3 Likes

Yeah that makes sense since お at the beginning of a word indicates formality and たんじょうび (誕生日)means birthday and おめでとう means congratulations with ございます being a polite way of stating “am, is or are”

Only thing that could be considered wrong is that う needs to be attached to おめでとう otherwise the space doesn’t really matter.

Nice formal way to say Happy Birthday to a co-worker.

For friends you could say 誕生日おめでとう。

2 Likes

I want to watch new season of my hero academia so bad but I gotta wait for it to finish airing so I can binge it.

I literally just sat around for like 40 some minutes listening to you say run, a normal version, a second version, and a piano version. I kept saying alright this is the last time I need to get something done today. I hate myself

1 Like

Wait a minute, something seems off here.
2 Likes

I actually do not mind the OP song.

I’m gonna fucking KMS lmao, I can’t stop procrastinating, I went from listening to you say run and doing nothing to listening to One Punch Man theme song and doing nothing.

1 Like

Yeah I’m in the same boat, picking out music I like from this:

Detroit Metal City is probably one of the funniest things I’ve seen in ages.

I don’t get how the millions of light years large mechas in gurren lagann work, someone wanna fill me in?

Mb, BILLIONS of light years large. I don’t really get it

Rough width of our observable universe.

I know that but I mean how exactly does it fit into Gurren lagann’s universe? It takes place on a planet…

The general theme of that anime is transform = bigger & stronger, so they took it to the nth degree

1 Like

Again it is on a planet though, all we would see is a black screen pretty much lmao, or is it not in the anime?

I think eventually they transcend the planet.

1 Like