Anime Culture Club

I spent way too long making this.

Had to extend the frame.

2 Likes

So normal people can now use NicoNicoDouga.

1 Like

@Skelterz I found the entirety of gundam sound affect from the PS2 game Federation Vs. Zeon. Haven’t decided what to do with it yet. I downloaded it and it’s legit the site is just dated. These are the original source sounds from the original gundam FYI
https://www.sounds-resource.com/playstation_2/mobilesuitgundamgundamvszetagundam/sound/3586/

1 Like

Train loli is best loli and you know it.

1 Like

Make an album

Well I just finished watching

Started watching

4 Likes

I’m currently playing through the entire thing… some good shit in here even the new type premonition sound is in here which surprised me.

Edit: i’m getting into the Rick Dom sound affects oohh momma

1 Like

Haven’t seen Blood + but those other ones are pretty good.

It’s pretty good

1 Like

The middle gets kind of wonky but it grounds itself by the end

I still can’t believe how bad CLAMP fucked up on Blood C, I like their character designs but the monsters were straight up garbage and it made little sense.

1 Like

I never watched blood C I heard mixed reviews about it. I had watched episodes of blood plus a long time ago but never watched all of it so I finally got around to it.

1 Like

If you plan to watch Blood-C, I seriously recommend watching xxxHolic and Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles first… Then figure a method of binging Blood-C (take notice of the dog), then you attentively watch the movie as it redeems itself somewhat… Would be much better standalone without any connection to the original series to be honest.

just nope, the train monster was too dumb

@Skelterz Since you are unlikely to actually watch the rest of the thing, I’ll just spoil the entire thing for you just to get you caught up so you don’t have to attempt to watch the rest at all.

Blood-C Spoilers

Each monster came about from human that choose to consume the MC’s blood in one way shape or form. The entire town MC lives in are paid actors, none of it is real and the main antagonist which isn’t really reveal till the end gets away after shooting the MC in the face. That is what sets the motivation for the Blood-C movie that was better than the tv series. If they made the entire Blood-C series as two movies instead of a TV anime + Movie, I bet it would be a lot better.

/r/polandball on football:

I miss the good old days of making stupid looking miis in mii plaza

That’s even dumber than I thought

Well I really gave nothing about the movie as I would need to rewatch it.

But they could of seriously condensed the entire 13 episodes into a single movie and it would of been better.

Don’t watch the video if you haven’t seen the series, it contains major spoilers.

1 Like

@Skelterz it is time to combine!