Anime Culture Club

What did you play?

Footage of Joelbanks watching that anime feet video:

4 Likes

I watched the video on here, the less tabs open the better, and it was originally a joke

1 Like

BTW you’d love that anime, it’s almost pure fan service without going over the top, plus the main character gets with all the girls with each route being 4 episodes.

On top of that, there’s a second season where they explore each relationship further in depth.

Super satisfying romance anime, even if it’s not winning any awards.

Swimmer is best:

2 Likes

Damn forgot how much I loved this show, I should give it a watch again since my opinions and experiences have changed so much since high school. More in the regard of being empathetic.

@Novasty it is okay, I have accepted @anon11544174 god tier laziness, almost incomprehensible that I can respect it.

@anon11544174 Enjoyed this as a first serious VN playthough, got all the routes completed. Needed a couple of guides though.

There is always Doki Doki if you got a few hours free.

3 Likes

That’s probably why I won’t watch it again. Don’t want to ruin my nostalgia perspective on the show.

2 Likes
3 Likes

A%20little%20bit%20of%20Monika
This is how you dance to the tune.

1 Like

FTFY, I probably would’ve simply looked if it was in the description if I thought about it, but I didn’t

also I’m better than I was before, I now remember to google gifs and pics to find the anime.

3 Likes

I still think you’ll like Song of Saya, based on how radically different it is to most visual novels.

Warning though; it’s very easy to get spoiled on this game so I would advocate reading the official description of the game, then playing it directly.

The sound track is good enough to carry you through parts you may find boring but the game is classified as a ‘thriller’ for a reason. You should try to play this game late at night as comfy as possible.

2 Likes

@trexd watched far too many romance anime, most end up being harem anime though :smirk:
I do recall this one being decent but I do remember one couple being that stereotypical couple that always fights and are on and off dating IIRC. That couple in particular annoyed me quite a bit, I think they kept throwing the romcom trope of misunderstandings at them.

On a side note, I have been wanting to buy this for a while since I saw it in Hanamonogatari.
https://www.ebay.com/i/322489957468?chn=ps
But also saw that is pretty easy to make key chains in the oven, some kind of etsy shit.

Yah, I think every teenage guy just went straight to the harem category upon being introduced to anime.

The only reason I watched this piece of shit back in the day:

Never seen that other one.

2 Likes

@anon11544174
This one is great and has a fun mini game to keep you interested, but you may find the lack of intense romance boring, since the story revolves around growing up and dealing with loss.

And once again the soundtrack is amazing.

1 Like

The show was so dumb but great. Have not seen the movie, not sure if I will ever but its in my watch list.

Also got really into To-Love Ru. Some mobile anime site I used to frequent basically had a crap ton of anime in a small format to watch in 320P. Quite a lot of it was ecchi action and comedy.

Fuck me man, I swore I went through my entire list and removed all the ratings, unless MAL had a backup from some time ago, at place 119 in the list is the last show with a score…
Going to be a long time.

QUALITY anime for a QUALITY anime connoisseur.

2 Likes

Wait a minute, what if Huniepop was online? Like are there MMO dating sims lmao that’d be hilarious.

Bruh, that’s real life.

3 Likes

I DON’T HAVE A LIFE LOL WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT

lmao fuck real life, we don’t have cat girls or hot alien chicks or zero two or monster girls from monster musume.

Thanks for tuning into uhh… trashy posts woth your boy Joel FUCKING Banks When joelbanks5 is normally taken when I’m making a username I normally use that name lol, a lot of places don’t let you use fucking in your username though, feels bad man

But seriously though wasn’t there like a bones episode with an MMO dating sim lol

http://pumpkin-online.com/

A farming dating sim

@Skelterz go get your cousin I found the perfect game for you two to play.