Anime Culture Club

Fucking cock blocked this week by Full Metal Panic REEEEEEEEEcap 2…
Feelsdownsman.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
That nonchalant ending scene in Hinamatsuri lmfao

1 Like

Is that streaming?

Does not appear so, just OVA
Streaming on the Yarrrrrgh most likely.

2 Likes

Yup.

1 Like

what anime?

Asagao to Kase-san.
That ThatBootsGuy posted

Woops

I think its the same VA from the older series.

1 Like

Think I’ll pass.

I tried watching it because I’ve hear good things about it, but I think those are from people who grew up watching it. Wasn’t very good IMO, ended up dropping it.

I’m so bored I’m actually going to play that shitty visual novel I got not too long ago. I can’t believe I payed $28 for that shit.

finally got around to watching Franxx ep 20, the fuck direction did that take?!?!

2 Likes

Good 'ol trigger. Pulling the curtain off at the last possible moment.

I think @anon11544174 likes Evangelion :3:

So far we’re only on episode 11 but I’m excited to get to the rest of the series since all the characters have now been established. :smiley:

3 Likes

Well I was hoping to do something productive today, instead I procrastinated on YouTube and re-watched all of man at arms anime builds, guess I can kinda make it productive and share my top 3 favorites with you all.

If I had seen this one it would easily be my number one favorite though, guess I’ll add yet another anime to my PTW list.

His swords seem really low quality, they bend when he turns them sideways.

Don’t watch unless if you’ve seen the series or dont care if it all gets spoiled this is funny as hell lol.

3 Likes

It did take him ages to figure that out.

Never saw the witch lady again.

That was so cringy when he barged in.

I forgot how much I was frustrated with that show.

Since it’s a light novel it will never get a second season :smiley:

Wait it won’t? I thought it was going to but they were waiting on more source material.

Most light novel adaptations never get a ending/second season in Anime.

Tis the sad reality of the world.

I have a new goal in life, fuck working towards being an engineer and steering the world towards my dream through technology, I will now work towards dominating the anime industry and utterly destroying any who oppose me so I can end this sacrilege they are committing.

Anime is our guiding light in life, but anime producers and companies are leading us astray from becoming one with our waifus.

If anime has enlightened you to the true meaning of life (Waifus) then you should like this post to show your support of raising awareness of the injustices being committed by those trying to deviate our paths from our waifus.

IDK why but I enjoy making this shit up, Waifus are life I guess. Gotta protect our Waifus