Anime Culture Club

LMAO, I kinda remember the main events of the first season but I can’t remember the characters at all

Well √A is a piss poor anime and is really confusing

Oh yeah who is the new part timer guy at the human place with all the investigators who has a hat then he takes it off and has orange hair I think, IIRC he is supposed to be someone important.

Also what happened to kaneki he looks different, I forgot what happens to him

Wat??? Go watch the last episode again you dunce.

This has an excellent plot line.

yes that is a ghetto af step ladder atop of a TV stand

4 Likes

is this… a female Midoriya?

No really what anime is that though

Ladies vs Butlers…

An oldie but goodie… Has lots of science.

2 Likes

Nothing quite like home sweet home, venturing out to that weird place was quite stressful.

Time to immerse myself back into anime

2 Likes

My favourite scene of LvB is the “Go To Hell” scene… The specials were basically softcores though…

1 Like

Ain’t stupid if it works :slight_smile: Also Nvidia Shield TV :ok_hand:

1 Like

Been watching this lately, so far pretty good. Just need more episodes to be released :expressionless:

2 Likes

I just subbed to HiDive, how are you liking the show so far?

And when you are done watch, Gundam SEED Destiny because you are going to want more and more :smiley:

I couldn’t get into SEED, not sure why.

I normally only watch Sub but when I was a kid we use to have an Anime channel on TV which was all Dubbed and I watched Gundam SEED there but missed a bunch of episodes.

Fast forward a few years from then when we got our first internet connect (3rd world country problems) I got to rewatch all of it. Legit lived in my room for a whole week of school holidays.

RIP adult life…

3 Likes

I’ve never seen Gundam but would like to get into the franchise. Where should I start as someone who normally doesn’t like mecha since I think most of the genre is trash?

2 Likes

I approve of this message

The Gundam Origin Movies, cuts a lot of useless content.

If you enjoy that continue with:

008th MS team is a good series

Gundam F91 is a fantastic movie

Gundam Thunderbolt

Gundam Unicorn

A lot of Gundam is available free on Sunrise’s YouTube channel

2 Likes

This is the only good Mecha anyone should care about, @Skelterz agrees with me completely

THIS IS SARCASMbut it was pretty good and like one of the 2 mechas I’ve seen

That show is literally trash